PDA

View Full Version : Dear Autogeek I want my money back

Pages : [1] 2

Scott DeBrun
08-21-2011, 01:33 PM
Here I have spent hundereds of dollars on products and my next door neighbor has shown me that I didn't need to buy detailing supplies. You may remember last week he showed me that I could use my hood to put my mats on to clean them. Then yesterday he showed me that I didn't need to buy that Cobra guzzler because he washed his bmw and just left it out in the sun to dry. Well today was the final straw Autogeek he showed me that all I need to clean my vehicles is some windex multi surface cleaner and nothing else. I feel like such a fool for buying dodo, sonax and other products and I won't do it any more! So Autogeek please refund all the money I have spent on products that I don't need.

david79z28
08-21-2011, 01:38 PM
I know how you feel. My sister in law wants her truck to look like mine, till I told her it will have swirl marks again unless she washes and maintains it right.

I told her no more dish soap, bath towels, etc.

Her truck still looks bad. I didn't touch it.

ScottB
08-21-2011, 01:38 PM
Whats his address I want to send him some Pledge, I hear its all the rage currently !

alko
08-21-2011, 01:41 PM
OMG!!! My jaw dropped when reading this. He needs to be smacked. What does the front rims look like? Chocolate Rims???? I bet they are.

Scott DeBrun
08-21-2011, 01:42 PM
OMG!!! My jaw dropped when reading this. He needs to be smacked. What does the front rims look like? Chocolate Rims???? I bet they are.

His rims are beautiful brake dust black.:dblthumb2:

Jenn1270
08-21-2011, 01:44 PM
At least he wants his car to be clean. He sounds like his techniques leave a bit to be desired. It is better than the folks here though. They never wash their cars and everything looks horrid unless they go through the swirl-o-matic down the road and then they just have swirls and not swirls with caked on dirt.

Flash Gordon
08-21-2011, 01:45 PM
Nothing better then getting schooled in your profession by someone who doesn't have a clue

tkendrick
08-21-2011, 01:49 PM
Here I have spent hundereds of dollars on products and my next door neighbor has shown me that I didn't need to buy detailing supplies. You may remember last week he showed me that I could use my hood to put my mats on to clean them. Then yesterday he showed me that I didn't need to buy that Cobra guzzler because he washed his bmw and just left it out in the sun to dry. Well today was the final straw Autogeek he showed me that all I need to clean my vehicles is some windex multi surface cleaner and nothing else. I feel like such a fool for buying dodo, sonax and other products and I won't do it any more! So Autogeek please refund all the money I have spent on products that I don't need.

PROBLEM SOLVED:

I'll trade you Windex multi-surface cleaner for your useless products. Deal?

Scott DeBrun
08-21-2011, 01:49 PM
Nothing better then getting schooled in your profession by someone who doesn't have a clue

I would never claim to be a pro but my wife and I do bust our buns to make our vehicles look at good as they can. She has been big help since I had my shoulder rebuilt a week and a half ago.

Scott DeBrun
08-21-2011, 01:50 PM
PROBLEM SOLVED:

I'll trade you Windex multi-surface cleaner for your useless products. Deal?

Ummm let me think about that. :nomore:

BobbyG
08-21-2011, 02:07 PM
Scott,

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and if he feels the hood of his car is the perfect place to clean his floor mats; I rest my case.....

For years my neighbor told me I wash my vehicles much too often and I'll wear the paint off......I guess misery deserves company....

Scott DeBrun
08-21-2011, 02:10 PM
Bobby did I mention he used the windex on a black bmw?

Jenn1270
08-21-2011, 02:11 PM
Scott,

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and if he feels the hood of his car is the perfect place to clean his floor mats; I rest my case.....

For years my neighbor told me I wash my vehicles much too often and I'll wear the paint off......I guess misery deserves company....

People have the best intentions.

Jenn

DaC
08-21-2011, 02:15 PM

And the "best" thing is that you can't even argue with the guy about his ideas.... =]

Scott DeBrun
08-21-2011, 02:20 PM
And the "best" thing is that you can't even argue with the guy about his ideas.... =]
That's why I just look and don't say anything to him. I've wanted to because of the fact that the cars are bmws but I figured why bother.