PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Kwazar bottles

Pages : [1] 2

05xrunner
08-20-2011, 07:50 PM
I found a cheap version of them...just google double mist sprayer.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/318ScSGVnsL.jpg

they sound pretty durable
"Spray head resists acids and disinfectants.
Use this sprayer for products using harsher chemicals for shiny horse coats and fly spray for horses. The sprayer has Viton Seals that stay soft and will not harden."

IID
08-20-2011, 08:19 PM
I found a cheap version of them...just google double mist sprayer.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/318ScSGVnsL.jpg

they sound pretty durable
"Spray head resists acids and disinfectants.
Use this sprayer for products using harsher chemicals for shiny horse coats and fly spray for horses. The sprayer has Viton Seals that stay soft and will not harden."

I wonder if they are as good as the Kwazar's,for half the price?

trerc
08-20-2011, 08:20 PM
Awesome Find! :dblthumb2:

05xrunner
08-20-2011, 08:26 PM
i wouldnt be surprised if they are the same thing..just like those pressure sprayers that you hand pump...you can get them at hardware stores for like 5bucks and they just list them for plants..but in the detailing world they sell for 20

Guess I will let everyone know..I just ordered 2..I will compare them to my kwazars

also if you google
"Big Shot 1000ml Water Spray Bottle"
these seem to be nice to..they have a normal spray head but the bottles look to be just like the 32oz kawzar bottles..and they are only $2.50

Lasthope05
08-20-2011, 09:30 PM
They are made by kwazar and marketed for agricultural and farm use. A member inquired about it last year and thats what the company told him. Also these are not the viton seals as the mecury pro bottles hence the cheaper price.

I got what I paid for!! (http://www.detailingbliss.com/forum/washing-claying-engine-wheels-tires/19970-i-got-what-i-paid.htm)

05xrunner
08-20-2011, 09:37 PM
well i never hang any of my bottles..so I we shall see if I have any problems. These are also not the same as the garden ones..they clearly start for the double mist ones on all the sites I found them they have the Viton seals...I did see the garden ones made by Kwazar that listed they dont have the viton seals..but those bottles say Mercury on them..these do not so I bet these are a exact copy but not made by kwazar.

Also on that link its claiming the Kwazar bottles will do the same if you leave them hanging full

Lasthope05
08-20-2011, 09:47 PM
well i never hang any of my bottles..so I we shall see if I have any problems. These are also not the same as the garden ones..they clearly start for the double mist ones on all the sites I found them they have the Viton seals...I did see the garden ones made by Kwazar that listed they dont have the viton seals..but those bottles say Mercury on them..these do not so I bet these are a exact copy but not made by kwazar.

None of the sites I went said anything about viton seals. Agri-pro outsources these bottles from kwazar themselves using their standard not viton sprayers. Bottle relabeling is about branding. It doesnt mean diddly. Look at AG's foam gun, all it is is gilmour foam gun with their label.

Either way, you wont be needing the viton seals unless you are spraying harsh chemicals and even then viton seals dont stand a chance agains harsh wheel acids.

05xrunner
08-20-2011, 09:49 PM
The site KO trading list them with viton seals. either way they will work fine for me i think.

yea I was going to use it for OPC, Megs glass cleaner and some Opti-clean..nothing I use is really a harsh chemical.

OvertimeDetail
08-20-2011, 10:25 PM
I think the orange double mist are fine for OPC, APC, clay lube, etc. I tape the sprayer now. you may not hang your bottles like I did, but the sprayer rests on your hand when you're using it, creating stress on the two piece sprayer, so use two hands or tape the sprayer like I did with electrical tape.

daveinsweethome
08-20-2011, 11:11 PM
i have owned both types for about 6 or more months and i find almost no difference between the two. they both fail occasionally especiallly on caustic wheel cleaners. still you cant beat the price.

VISITOR
08-21-2011, 12:05 AM
nice find, just goes to show you how some things get ridiculously marked up these days...

supercharged
08-21-2011, 05:24 AM
you get what you pay for...

snowking724
08-21-2011, 06:12 AM
i have owned both types for about 6 or more months and i find almost no difference between the two. they both fail occasionally especiallly on caustic wheel cleaners. still you cant beat the price.
I found that with PB's Spray & Rinse if I let the sprayer sit without dispensing unused product it would not spray. A quick rinse in some water and back to normal.

bigaizsosexy
08-21-2011, 11:07 AM
Great Find!

allenk4
10-30-2013, 05:05 PM
I looked at buying three of these from a veterinary supply company.

The cheapest I found was $9.95 each on sale

Shipping for three by Ground was $9.99

Total Cost: $39.84

AutoGeek has a three pack of the the Kwazar Mercury Pro for $39.99

Because I usually wait until there is a 15% off sale with free shipping; my total cost on the doorstep would be $33.99....a savings of $6 and I get the Kwazar with the Viton seals!