PDA

View Full Version : trico flex wiper blades

PA DETAILER
08-20-2011, 03:41 PM
http://www.tricoproducts.com/replacement/windshieldwiperproducts/wiperblades/ShowContent.aspx?ID=265

factory lasted a year. just wondering if anyone runs these? wondering about the quality.

dchristo
08-20-2011, 04:05 PM
http://www.tricoproducts.com/replacement/windshieldwiperproducts/wiperblades/ShowContent.aspx?ID=265

factory lasted a year. just wondering if anyone runs these? wondering about the quality.

I tried them, didnt like them....bought the bosch, love em

BorisC
08-20-2011, 04:10 PM
Got something similar at Sam's Club. I don't remember the brand though. Put them on several months ago & still working good.

Rei86
08-20-2011, 04:11 PM
It's okay. Never loved them. Always used the PIAA blades and never had an issue with them.

BillyJack
08-20-2011, 04:32 PM
I have the same Trico blade on my DD and so far they're doing well. It's only been about three months, so I can't attest to longevity.

Bill

BobbyG
08-20-2011, 05:28 PM
I run Rain-X Latitude Blades on all my vehicles....:dblthumb2:

Flash Gordon
08-20-2011, 07:51 PM
I run Rain-X Latitude Blades on all my vehicles....:dblthumb2:

:iagree:

Sometimes I go riding in the rain just to watch the awesomeness of Rain X doing its thing

ScottB
08-20-2011, 07:57 PM
I got Silblades from Amazon at a deep discount.. not so sure they will last longer than others but we will see.

timaishu
08-20-2011, 08:20 PM
I recently bought good year branded ones that look like that at costco.

Havnt yet put them to the test. Im not expecting it to rain here till october 1st.

Flash Gordon
08-20-2011, 08:24 PM
Im not expecting it to rain here till october 1st.

You would've made a great Meterologist if your prediction holds true

BTW 10/01 is the most awesome day of the year :)

timaishu
08-20-2011, 08:32 PM
You would've made a great Meterologist if your prediction holds true

BTW 10/01 is the most awesome day of the year

Haha. It will be either October 1st or 2nd when it rains.

The dates of the Miramar Airshow here in San Diego is Sept 30 - Oct 1,2.

For the past 5 or more years it has ALWAYS either rained for threatened to rain with big thick clouds. It has never rained hard. But enough to be annoying and maybe put on a poncho. I once made a bet with my brother after one of the shows that that same exact date next year it will rain. I got nervous when it got close and backed out because it was nice and sunny. And whataya know, it rained! Not hardcore, but it was cloudy and it sprinkled.

It tends to clear up enough near the end for a high show, but the beginnings are always low shows. I dont get why they dont just move it a month earlier so its sunny. :confused:

PA DETAILER
08-21-2011, 09:59 AM
yea, its nothing to drop $50 on a set of blades today. these were not cheap. $31 for the set. i have run piaa. awesome blade. stagering amount of choices when i went. (advanced auto) could of cheaped out and got some cheaper ones, but these caught my eye. i just noticed last couple of rain storms, it was time. i now have aquapel on too.

Elite Pro
08-21-2011, 10:09 AM
Bosch Icon FTW