PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz

ArkayoDeetayo
08-20-2011, 12:12 PM
Hey, I received a sample of the Wolfgloss Deep Gang Spritz, anyone who has experienced with this, please le me know.

I was expecting the color of the liquid to be neon yellow-ish?
Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant 4 oz. Sample (http://www.autogeek.net/wolfgang-spritz-sealant-sample.html)

However the one's I got were purple-ish?

Any thoughts? Thanks.

Ted S.
08-20-2011, 01:01 PM
Hey, I received a sample of the Wolfgloss Deep Gang Spritz, anyone who has experienced with this, please le me know.

I was expecting the color of the liquid to be neon yellow-ish?
Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant 4 oz. Sample (http://www.autogeek.net/wolfgang-spritz-sealant-sample.html)

However the one's I got were purple-ish?

Any thoughts? Thanks.

That's the right color. But what does it smell like?

Nick McKees37
08-20-2011, 01:04 PM
The formula was changed about a year and a half ago. The new formula is purple in color. It's possible the sample page wasn't updated at the time the formula changed. The page will be updated accordingly with a new picture reflecting the change in color. If the bottle is labeled "Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant", which it is, then you did in fact receive the correct product.

maxniman
08-20-2011, 01:09 PM
The formula was changed about a year and a half ago. The new formula is purple in color. It's possible the sample page was overlooked and the picture hasn't been updated yet. The page will be updated accordingly with a new picture reflecting the change in color. If the bottle is labeled "Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant", which it is, then you did in fact receive the correct product.

OT but a question on WGDG, is there any benefit, other than uniform coverage, to add another layer after ~12 hours? I just applied a layer of DG and was wondering. thanks

Nick McKees37
08-20-2011, 01:12 PM
OT but a question on WGDG, is there any benefit, other than uniform coverage, to add another layer after ~12 hours? I just applied a layer of DG and was wondering. thanks

It's certainly not going to hurt anything. Go ahead and apply another coat, it will only provide added protection and durability. :xyxthumbs: