PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Souveran...

GearHead_1
04-30-2006, 03:37 PM
Just curious to know if there are any plans in the near future for a sale on Souveran? I know that you have to be careful with how you market your flagship product and that putting it on sale in effect helps to determine or "set" the price. I for one think it's time to run an AutoGeek Online, Souveran sale but what the heck do I know? :confused:

Anyone else like to see this?

MailMan17
04-30-2006, 06:46 PM
Did you get the newsletter? There is a 15% discount on Pinnaclewax.com. That brings Souveran down to $59.46 for an 8 once jar.

GearHead_1
04-30-2006, 09:14 PM
Yes, I recieved the email newsletter. I was just hoping for the moon. From time to time I've seen it even cheaper than this and was hoping to do a little better. I purchased my last jar when it was on sale a year or so ago. It's become my favorite wax and I've used it up. If you're going to wish you just as well wish big.

ScottB
05-01-2006, 05:51 PM
Yes, I recieved the email newsletter. I was just hoping for the moon. From time to time I've seen it even cheaper than this and was hoping to do a little better. I purchased my last jar when it was on sale a year or so ago. It's become my favorite wax and I've used it up. If you're going to wish you just as well wish big.

I also remember the two-for-one Xmas sale, and several other tasty offers. All I can offer is AG is moving into a bigger warehouse this year, and will likely be able to store more product. Maybe , just maybe it will be to cumbersome to move. Until then the 15% off with two free miracle towels on 75.00 purchase is not to shabby.

dennish
05-06-2006, 08:45 AM
Just curious to know if there are any plans in the near future for a sale on Souveran? I know that you have to be careful with how you market your flagship product and that putting it on sale in effect helps to determine or "set" the price. I for one think it's time to run an AutoGeek Online, Souveran sale but what the heck do I know? :confused:

Anyone else like to see this?

Wasn't there a BIG Memorial Day sale last year.... Hmmm...hint hint....:cheers: