PDA

View Full Version : Whats Wrong With Me!!!!

Excessive Detail
08-17-2011, 07:22 PM
So I was shopping around on AG looking to buy a few things, trying to keep it around 100, or try to. In the end my total was 330, how the heck did that happen, its like goin to Walmart, ya only plan on goin in there few a few things and walk out with a basket full. This stuff is still so addicting, been a member of AG for 5 plus years and still cant break AGs hold on me. Whatever I got credit. Cant wait to showoff everything I got, pretty much got everything from the carpro line, cant wait.

Driwash
08-17-2011, 07:27 PM
I feel your pain, I have only been a member for two weeks. It is like being a kid again at Christmas.

Tom

Ted S.
08-17-2011, 07:31 PM
So I was shopping around on AG looking to buy a few things, trying to keep it around 100, or try to. In the end my total was 330, how the heck did that happen, its like goin to Walmart, ya only plan on goin in there few a few things and walk out with a basket full. This stuff is still so addicting, been a member of AG for 5 plus years and still cant break AGs hold on me. Whatever I got credit. Cant wait to showoff everything I got, pretty much got everything from the carpro line, cant wait.

Sounds normal. As far as Wal*Mart, it seems like everyime I go in there for one thing, I always get more. For example: Buying Paper and pencils, walk out with paper, pencils, and a six pack. Buying some Meg's stuff and cheap Microfibers for the interior, walk out with Meg's, cheap MFs, and a six pack. Went in there one time for some primer and sand paper, walked out with primer, sand paper, and a six pack...hope this pattern stops.

HardDog
08-17-2011, 07:31 PM
It is like being a kid again at Christmas.

That's how I've felt all week waiting for my stuff to arrive! I already want to buy more stuff, but I'm going to hold off as long as I can....

This is seriously an addiction. I may have a problem...

A.P.A.D.
08-17-2011, 07:45 PM
AG has six packs?! :cheers: jk

I cant stand walmart....

Ted S.
08-17-2011, 07:48 PM
AG has six packs?! :cheers: jk

I cant stand walmart....

Me neither, but it's the only place open when I get off work (usually 0100-0230 in the morning.....), and if it doesn't say USA(with the exception of MFs and beer) I won't buy.

EDIT: and few other things. Their 3M sandpaper is mostly made in Canada, and I've never had a bad experience with Canadian goods.

timaishu
08-17-2011, 07:49 PM
I hate walmart too. But the ones near me have a way bigger selection of stuff than target. So walmart, unfortunetly is the obvious choice.

Plus, they have a huge selection of auto detailing stuff, most all I wouldnt use, but they usually have the OTC stuff Im looking for.

Driwash
08-17-2011, 08:04 PM
This is seriously an addiction. I may have a problem...

It's real bad when you smile more when the UPS truck stop at your house, than when the wife comes home from work.....:poke:

Tom

dad07
08-17-2011, 08:36 PM
Sounds normal. As far as Wal*Mart, it seems like everyime I go in there for one thing, I always get more. For example: Buying Paper and pencils, walk out with paper, pencils, and a six pack. Buying some Meg's stuff and cheap Microfibers for the interior, walk out with Meg's, cheap MFs, and a six pack. Went in there one time for some primer and sand paper, walked out with primer, sand paper, and a six pack...hope this pattern stops.

Just a six pack?

My trips to wally world- walk in straight to the auto section then to the beer section for a case then to checkout....get to the truck????????? back to the store to get what I came for in the first place then back to checkout then home.geeeeezzzzzz I need a life!

Shane731
08-17-2011, 08:49 PM
Just a six pack?

My trips to wally world- walk in straight to the auto section then to the beer section for a case then to checkout....get to the truck????????? back to the store to get what I came for in the first place then back to checkout then home.geeeeezzzzzz I need a life!

:haha:

Kristopher1129
08-17-2011, 08:55 PM
I'll tell you what's wrong with you! You got a fevah...and the only prescription is more Auto Geek!

PA DETAILER
08-17-2011, 09:00 PM
addicting. no doubt. my last order was placed so i could enjoy this week on vacation. as i said before, if AG offers their own cc, we are all doomed! but we can personalize that cc with a pic of our fav. product!