PDA

View Full Version : Best MF shampoo - DG, micro-restore or Pinnacle?

Pages : [1] 2

ltoman
02-01-2007, 02:26 PM
Hi!
I wash my mf and my applicators in my washer on delicate. I have tried the three soaps available on AG, and I don't know if it is me or what, but I can't tell what is best.
There is the DP powder,
Pinnacle's, and Micr Restorer - something like that. I have small quantites of all three.
Opinions?
Maybe I am being too cheap with the stuff to even tell. Maybe I should just go back to my woolite, since I use it anyway?
Opinions, please! Thanks!
BTW, it is a new Neptune by Maytag.

Thanks,
Lauren Feed back please Feed back please Feed back please :) :)

ScottB
02-01-2007, 02:31 PM
neither is a bad choice ......

ltoman
02-01-2007, 03:04 PM
neither is a bad choice ......
All better than just using Woolite, or not really?

joe.p
02-01-2007, 03:31 PM
Liquid Tide or any other Liquid detergent that does not contain softners,save the Micro-restore to rejuvenate the towels..

ltoman
02-01-2007, 03:46 PM
Liquid Tide or any other Liquid detergent that does not contain softners,save the Micro-restore to rejuvenate the towels..

Yah, I was talking about the towels . . . what did you think I meant? :confused: (Confused)
I actually wash the pads too. I know I shouldn't but I am too lazy otherwise and they turn put nicely.
Lauren;)

trhland
02-01-2007, 03:53 PM
i use the mcro restore lauren.work s good for me.;)

FloridaNative
02-01-2007, 04:13 PM
I really like the Pinnacle micro rejuvenator best because I think it cleans a tad better, but for the price you cannot go wrong with the micro restorer.

3Dog
02-01-2007, 04:38 PM
Tide Free or similar using about 3/4 of recommended amount on regular wash cycle.......white vinegar in the rinse cycle. Occasionally use micro-restore product. Heavily soiled items let wash hot cycle...run about 5 min..stop cycle and let soak awhile then resume. (Personally I use the OXY washing ball)
Dry normally, preferably with 4 dryer balls.

ScottB
02-01-2007, 05:51 PM
Tide Free or similar using about 3/4 of recommended amount on regular wash cycle.......white vinegar in the rinse cycle. Occasionally use micro-restore product. Heavily soiled items let wash hot cycle...run about 5 min..stop cycle and let soak awhile then resume. (Personally I use the OXY washing ball)
Dry normally, preferably with 4 dryer balls.

way to much work, when you can get it in one bottle in concentrated form. ;)

joe.p
02-01-2007, 06:09 PM
Yah, I was talking about the towels . . . what did you think I meant? :confused: (Confused)
I actually wash the pads too. I know I shouldn't but I am too lazy otherwise and they turn put nicely.
Lauren;)
I was talking about your MF TOWELS:)

nick19
02-01-2007, 06:31 PM
Micro-Restore for me..

-Nick :cheers:

bambo2888
02-01-2007, 07:10 PM
just TIDE and a dime sized amount of DAWN dish soap on washine wash warm/cold. then i let them air dry. this works good because the detergent has no softener, the DAWN breas down everything that is caked, and teh air dry does not contract (for the lack of a better term) the fibers.

ltoman
02-01-2007, 09:37 PM
I was talking about your MF TOWELS:)
Yah, umm, I am confused - I do not remember. I thnk maybe you thought I meant like pc pads and wax applicators and etc's.

ltoman
02-01-2007, 09:39 PM
thank you, everyone! i am just as confused but i know a lit more!!
lol

thank you, seriously. guess i am doing just fine!:)
you guys rock!
lauren

nick19
02-01-2007, 10:15 PM
Lauren, do you need me to come over, and show you? I know sometimes blondes have hard times picking up things... ooops.. dangit, I knew I shouldn't have... :o

Also, I thought you were "over" that speed thing, and instead down for a "good 'ole ride".. I need to show you how fast my car can go.... Zoom Zoom.. ROFL

-Nick :cheers: