PDA

View Full Version : dodo supernatural wash

PA DETAILER
08-17-2011, 02:33 PM
read the reviews on their other washes. anyone try the SNW yet?

rwright
08-17-2011, 03:58 PM
In my opinion and experience, it's not a bad soap at all. It cleans pretty decent, has no added glossing agents or extras, and barely a scent. I found myself using more than what the label called for. I really don't have any negative input, I would just spend the money and get 2 bottles of Basics of Bling (http://www.autogeek.net/dodo-wax-safe-shampoo.html) if you want to stick with Dodo and no frills in a soap, just cleaning. Again, just my opinion.

HotRodM5
08-17-2011, 08:41 PM
:dblthumb2:

I use it and love it! Dilution ratio is crazy! SN is very lubricating and slick. I've found the amount of suds is sufficient, and haven't had an issue with using more than the recommended amount per use. I've got the Wookie's fist in my cart, and can't wait to pair it up with the SN shampoo! Now that it's back instock.....

Yes, I'm a DODO-HEAD......

HotRod

Kitoy22
12-31-2011, 12:03 AM
just used this today again as per directions in the back label. it cleans like ONR with bubbles. The question is, does it really don't bubble much? compared to other shampoos i used, megs gold class and CG wash n Gloss. it doesn't produce much suds, but it cleans, i just don't know if it will do the job if the car is severely dirty. any users out there with the same experience?