PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question

cloewe
02-01-2007, 02:55 AM
Hello Everyone!

New here to the Geek. I just ordered Klasse twins for the first time. (I will be without a garage for a few months and need better protection on the car.)

My question is with Klasse SG do I let it dry then wipe like instructions call for or wipe on wipe off? I was going to try Natty's blue over Klasse SG since car is black. I just ordered and looking forward to trying it out.

Thank You

abrcrombe
02-01-2007, 03:43 AM
Some people say wipe on wipe off and some say wait liek 30 minutes. I wipe on and wipe off with good results. Don't spread it thick. A tip, put it in a spray bottle and spray it on, spread it very thin, then remove. Good luck

FloridaNative
02-01-2007, 07:28 AM
Some people say wipe on wipe off and some say wait liek 30 minutes. I wipe on and wipe off with good results. Don't spread it thick. A tip, put it in a spray bottle and spray it on, spread it very thin, then remove. Good luck

:iagree: Transfer it to a spray bottle so that you can control the amount. 1-2 spritzes per panel should be plenty. Wipe off with a MF while still wet. Don't let it dry. Oh, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Meghan
02-01-2007, 07:47 AM
See if this helps you!
Klasse Application Guide: How to apply Klasse AIO and Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze... by hand or polisher. (http://www.autogeek.net/klasse-usa.html)

ScottB
02-01-2007, 02:42 PM
:iagree: Transfer it to a spray bottle so that you can control the amount. 1-2 spritzes per panel should be plenty. Wipe off with a MF while still wet. Don't let it dry. Oh, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

I think I offered this to her .... and the smaller travel size hairspray bottle works extremely well.

bennj
02-01-2007, 08:15 PM
I'm also new to AGO after ordering klasse twins. Used them the first time about 3 weeks ago. Did the whole car with AIO, then wiped off with MF towel. Waited a few hours, put the sealant on. Let it sit for an hour. Wiped (and wiped) off with another MF. Waited til next morning, put another coat of sealant and wiped off right after. The rain and light snow seemed to just roll off, although it is starting to look cruddy from road spray. Pretty satisfied with autogeek and klasse. Good luck and welcome, there seems to be a lot of nice helpful people here.

FloridaNative
02-01-2007, 08:16 PM
I think I offered this to her .... and the smaller travel size hairspray bottle works extremely well.

Yes you most certainly did and it works wonders! I pass your tip along to everybody! :p

cloewe
02-01-2007, 10:44 PM
Thanks everyone!
I have read through the articles on using Klasse SG, but after reading about doing the WOWO method chnged my way of thinking. I may split car in halves and do WOWO and the other let haze. 1 coat on SAT and 1 early SUN. then Natty one day during week. Can't wait to try it since I have been told the black paint will look really deep.