PDA

View Full Version : Liquid glass?

Pages : 1 [2]

Ron Atchison
08-15-2011, 06:21 PM
If you look @ the star rank reviews, I believe it is the most reviewed and highest rated product on Autogeek.

Where are those located? I don't see a star rating in the review section.

Stang Man
02-02-2012, 01:01 PM
I used this for the first time at the request of a customer- hey, I didn't have to waste my product!

I found that when applied very thin, to a cool surface, it buffed off easily and left a great shine.

I can't comment on it's longevity, but I liked working with it. If I ever buy some, I'm gonna ditch that metal can and move it to a smaller plastic bottle- easier to handle and apply.

opie_7afe
02-04-2012, 02:17 PM
Liquid glass or Collinite 427 for durability . I own two self service car washes. I have to test out my four auto washes. I have not been able to find a wax/selant that will stand up to the chemicals .
if that is happening immagine what your customers are feeling after they wax their car then it comes off by using your wash center. i would lower dilution in half, its the chemicals not the LSP you should be testing, sorry but its the truth if i went to a self service and the chemicals stripped my protection i would demand a refund for the cost of getting wax applied but that's just me and being overly obsessed about my car so i would lower dilution as i said yes this is off topic but i had to say something for the sake of your customers, could potentially bring in more customers if you have a sign stating "our chemicals will not remove your wax"

rwright
02-04-2012, 02:28 PM
Liquid glass or Collinite 427 for durability . I own two self service car washes. I have to test out my four auto washes. I have not been able to find a wax/selant that will stand up to the chemicals .

Duragloss #105 Total Performance Polish is made to resist detergent and alkali washes. It's my sealant of choice for winter and for customers who frequent touchless washes.