PDA

View Full Version : Wow, this detailing "fever" has taken over!

FussMan
08-14-2011, 02:14 PM
Hello All:

I'll be brief. I am a new-ish AutoGeek member. Most of you know how it starts...you buy a few products, use um, like um. Than you read more forum posts, find more products...try um, love um. Soon you are a forum member and you long for the BOGO sales, VIP discounts, free shipping ect ect and ect. You wait by the door for your UPS Man...tear the box open and plan your stategy for their use.

Well, heres where it gets weird. Recently received new order and was ready to put them to use...than it rained----->for 3 days! On day 2 I was going crazy to use all my new stuff and as I ventured into the laundry I noticed the fairly new LG Front loading washer and dryer; they are both colbalt blue baked enamel. (a lightbulb went off!) Ok, you know what happenned next! I poured a small ammount of Auto Shampoo in a bucket, washed them both, sealed the top and front including the glass door with Opti-Seal, than came back and layered with Collinite 845.

I DETAILED MY WASHER & DRYER!! I have officially "lost it" but my wife loved how they look!

The sun is supose to be out tomorrow..hopefully its back to the cars!

Have a great day all

Fussman

Dr Oldz
08-14-2011, 02:29 PM
Yup....it's official, you a geek!

BTW keep us posted on the LSP durability on the washer and dryer!! :D

dad07
08-14-2011, 02:41 PM
Yup....it's official, you a geek!

BTW keep us posted on the LSP durability on the washer and dryer!! :D

LOL!!!! and Subscribed!

dchristo
08-14-2011, 03:10 PM
dont feel bad, Ive detailed my lawn mower and my AC unit and used 303 on my trash can lids....LOL

WRAPT C5Z06
08-14-2011, 03:29 PM
and used 303 on my trash can lids....LOL
You gotta love it!!! :laughing:

FussMan
08-14-2011, 03:32 PM
Trash Lids you say?? Very interesting, our City just changed their garbage pick-up contract and we all got new 65 gallon trash and recyclable containers...they are blue..wow....its looks like 303 for them.

Come to think of it, I got a new Goodman AC and a Costco Stainless Steel Grill ....when will this madness end ?!?!??!?!?

I like the way you roll !

Fussman

Robert8194
08-14-2011, 03:49 PM
I guess I am in the same boat. I got bored one day and detailed the golf cart. I noticed how nasty our big blue rolling garbage can was so I pressure washed and hit with Meg+. We have all lost it.

KoshiL
08-14-2011, 04:00 PM
used swissvax brushes to clean my phone, green pad +meg 205 on the case, white + super finish, and aquartz titanium the screen and case.

BobbyG
08-14-2011, 04:19 PM
yup....it's official, you a geek!

Btw keep us posted on the lsp durability on the washer and dryer!! :d

Jim, that was great!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Jimmie
08-14-2011, 04:57 PM
If she liked that she'll love the counter tops buffed, and sealed. Yep, you got the fever.