PDA

View Full Version : Rubber on clear bra question...

cwpcasey
08-13-2011, 11:57 AM
I have a client who tracks his car often and wants it cleaned after his track days. He has a clear bra on the front and sides of the car. From being on the track the cars in front of him throw rubber from the track on the front of the car and they leave pretty bad marks. Sometimes I struggle to get them off when I wash and I was wondering if there are any good products that can help and are safe for the bra. Thanks guys...

erock
08-13-2011, 12:19 PM
Mothers make a Racing Rubber Remover, Dodo Juice has a product called Tarmalade and Stoner makes Tarminator. Any of these will aid it removing rubber marks

FUNX650
08-13-2011, 03:35 PM
I have a client who tracks his car often and wants it cleaned after his track days. He has a clear bra on the front and sides of the car. From being on the track the cars in front of him throw rubber from the track on the front of the car and they leave pretty bad marks. Sometimes I struggle to get them off when I wash and I was wondering if there are any good products that can help and are safe for the bra. Thanks guys...

All of the manufacturers of Paint Protective Film (PPF) recommend:

Premier Protective Films International's PF1 T.T.R. (Tire, Tar, Rubber) Remover.

Contact them at:
sales@premiermobilegroup (add a .com)
ocsales@premiermobilegroup (add a .com)

After the cleaning, make sure to apply a clear sealant.
IMO, PF1 T.T.R. is the best product for the job you have at hand!:)

Bob