PDA

View Full Version : Saw a Bentlet today....

Pages : [1] 2

Whitethunder46
01-31-2007, 02:48 PM
Spotted a Black Bentley Continental GT today. Sad that is was driven on salt filled roads up here in Ohio. I could see that it was relatively clean, but there was still salt build up on the sides and such, ahhh! It had Florida plates on it though.

MSRP: $169,990

v12, DOHC, 6.0 liter. 552BHP @6100.
23.80 gal. fuel tank 12/19 MPG

EDIT: Was supposed to say Bentley in the title, haha

Surfer
01-31-2007, 02:55 PM
It had Florida plates on it though.There's a ton in FL, especially this area, you see them around like everyones driving Civics lol. Neighbor just picked one up (the CGT, not the Spur Sedan). I still don't care for them, but hell, if you got the cash....lol

I'd love an Arnage, now that's a Bentley, but my bank account doesn't agree with me :D

Gary Sword
01-31-2007, 03:56 PM
Your right about that Surfer. There's about 3 of them just just in my neighborhood. One of my neighbor's 3 houses away has one. I love the interior and it's fast for a big car. I don't know why they bother even putting in a back seat. I'm 6' tall and and with the front seat adjusted for me there is no leg room at all in the back. I guess that's why the came out with the 4-door flying spur version. I almost brought one for my wife when the first came out but she like a Mercedes better which was ok with me. She likes a smaller car. The car is large for as little room as it has on the interior.

lbridges
01-31-2007, 04:55 PM
Florida must be going for upscale British influence - I saw a Bentley and two Aston Martin DB-9s today.

Mike T
01-31-2007, 05:19 PM
Man, those cars are all over the road here in Naples. It's SICK

MikeyC
01-31-2007, 07:42 PM
There's a ton in FL, especially this area, you see them around like everyones driving Civics lol. Neighbor just picked one up (the CGT, not the Spur Sedan). I still don't care for them, but hell, if you got the cash....lol

I'd love an Arnage, now that's a Bentley, but my bank account doesn't agree with me :D

:iagree:

My mom's friend has a black CGT and she lives in Boca Raton during the winter.

Nuke33
01-31-2007, 09:03 PM
I see a few every now and then back home. i like the lambo and stuff better hehe :)

bambo2888
01-31-2007, 09:07 PM
There's a ton in FL, especially this area, you see them around like everyones driving Civics lol. Neighbor just picked one up (the CGT, not the Spur Sedan). I still don't care for them, but hell, if you got the cash....lol

ya, tell me about it. i love the arnage too

Gary Sword
01-31-2007, 09:15 PM
This is an older guy probably in is mid sixies who lives a couple of blocks from me. He has a 67 black and silver Bentley in mint condition that is simply stuning. The car is the classiest older car I have ever seen. In terms of elegance the new ones don't compare to it. There is another guy around the block with a blue Arnage. I see his little kids crawling on it and walking on top of it all the time.

Surfer
01-31-2007, 09:39 PM
This is an older guy probably in is mid sixies who lives a couple of blocks from me. He has a 67 black and silver Bentley in mint condition that is simply stuning. The car is the classiest older car I have ever seen. In terms of elegance the new ones don't compare to it. They is another guy around the block with a blue Arnage. I see his little kids crawling on it and walking on top of it all the time.I'd donkey punch those kids :D. I love the Arnage, just oozes class and has such good presence, something about it. The CGT and Flying Spur, nah, don't do it for me.

Excessive Detail
01-31-2007, 10:16 PM
Somebody got one in the area I live, nice car, but it looks like crap, hardly ever clean and full of swrils, some people just amaze me, buy a bad ass car with a big price tag, and just let it go to waste. Personally, if that person offered to trade cars, I would turn them down, because lord knows had bad the paint and interior is.

supercharged
02-01-2007, 02:51 AM
There is white Bentley limmo in my neighborhood, as well as MB S-class limmo.
Man I'm going crazy when I see those cars.:awesome: Im the MAN

FloridaNative
02-01-2007, 08:22 AM
I've never seen one in person. I guess that means I'm poor. lol They're sure not driving around my neighborhood.:p Oh well, you can't have everything... where would you put it?

Mike T
02-01-2007, 09:17 AM
Somebody got one in the area I live, nice car, but it looks like crap, hardly ever clean and full of swrils, some people just amaze me, buy a bad ass car with a big price tag, and just let it go to waste. Personally, if that person offered to trade cars, I would turn them down, because lord knows had bad the paint and interior is.
I couldn't agree more, although if we were driving them, think how BAD*SS they would look ;)

supercharged
02-01-2007, 10:22 AM
I've never seen one in person. I guess that means I'm poor. lol They're sure not driving around my neighborhood.:p Oh well, you can't have everything... where would you put it?
The S-class limmo was white, and so was Bentley. I'm sure it was the same car that I saw over and over again. And once I saw Mayback (don't remember wheather it was 57 or 62), with two old ladies in there (windows were not tinted). I wish my grandmas' had a car like this.:p
I will sing a song: "They see me rollin', they're hatin' tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty....":p :awesome: Im the MAN

Not "they see me moving"....