PDA

View Full Version : Detail Fest Hotel 2012

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Audi X2
08-11-2011, 05:31 PM
My wife is coming as well.
She really enjoyed the last Detail Fest.

Shane731
08-11-2011, 09:48 PM
If you book now do you have to pay now? Or do you wait with paying until you get there? I forget.

rwright
08-11-2011, 09:58 PM
If you book now do you have to pay now? Or do you wait with paying until you get there? I forget.

When I called earlier today Shane, the lady said a credit card will secure the room for you but you won't pay until checkout. This gives you the option to pay with cash or another credit or debit card. I was told you have until 2 weeks prior to check in dates to cancel, otherwise you will be charged for 1 night even if you don't stay. Hope this helps but I highly recommend calling them. :xyxthumbs:

Mobile detail
08-11-2011, 11:28 PM
What's cracker barrel? Thats like the 2nd time someone has mentioned that place...

Kaleb G.
08-11-2011, 11:32 PM
What's cracker barrel? Thats like the 2nd time someone has mentioned that place...

It's hangover heaven. Great breakfast food all day. You can't miss a cracker barrel sign.

Shane731
08-12-2011, 12:07 AM

It's a restaurant and country store. Great food!

Welcome to Cracker Barrel Old Country Store and Restaurant (http://www.crackerbarrel.com/)

Porsche Pilot
08-12-2011, 06:51 AM
Cracker Barrel is paradise. Not only is it a restaurant but a store like Shane said above. The cool thing is, the store sells food too!! When you stuff yourself at the table with hashbrown casserole, you can buy more food when you pay the bill at the counter. Awesome!

Porsche Pilot
08-12-2011, 06:55 AM
My wife is coming as well.
She really enjoyed the last Detail Fest.

You are lucky man Buddy to have a wife that has some interest in all this stuff. Mrs. Pilot was told yesterday that I am headed down again. Response? "Have a good time with your wax show. I will be in Charleston for a girls weekend".

Now, I have no idea what happens on a "girls weekend" but I have watched enough Judge Judy to know that no good can come of it.

Audi X2
08-12-2011, 07:19 AM
You are lucky man Buddy to have a wife that has some interest in all this stuff. Mrs. Pilot was told yesterday that I am headed down again. Response? "Have a good time with your wax show. I will be in Charleston for a girls weekend".

Now, I have no idea what happens on a "girls weekend" but I have watched enough Judge Judy to know that no good can come of it.

:laughing:

Ed this statement from you will keep me laughing all day especially the "have a good time with your wax show" part. She must think it is a total geekfest, oh wait :confused: um nevermind.

If it makes you feel any better my wife does the "girls weekend" thing as well!

Meghan
08-12-2011, 08:54 AM
If anyone had any trouble with the hotel link, it is fixed.
And I am a bit nervous at how many rooms are already gone,
appears this year is going to be crazy at Detail Fest!!

2kredbb6
08-12-2011, 10:32 AM
I am Jealous!

mdb917
08-12-2011, 02:38 PM

:laughing: "Girls weekend"..... oh my....it's probably one of those things you don't really want to know what it means.

:laughing:

Ed this statement from you will keep me laughing all day especially the "have a good time with your wax show" part. She must think it is a total geekfest, oh wait :confused: um nevermind.

If it makes you feel any better my wife does the "girls weekend" thing as well!

Kind of speaks for itself doesn't it :laughing:

Bunky
08-12-2011, 03:17 PM
If anyone had any trouble with the hotel link, it is fixed.
And I am a bit nervous at how many rooms are already gone,
appears this year is going to be crazy at Detail Fest!!

They could be worth something in a few months. Is the Holiday Inn going to be the alternate when the room allotment fills up?

Last year I had the option of checking in a day early but they said the allotment (discounted rate) was used up so I stayed elsewhere.

Porsche Pilot
08-12-2011, 05:35 PM
"Girls weekend"..... oh my....it's probably one of those things you don't really want to know what it means."

I hear ya Mike. It's kinda like a hot dog. I love eating them but I never want to know what is in them or how they are made!

Mike Phillips
08-12-2011, 06:15 PM
Ok you are all making me nervous so I am going to book now too! :laughing:

I'm not waiting either...

Booked...

:xyxthumbs: