PDA

View Full Version : Pause for the cause...

Pages : [1] 2 3

alko
08-11-2011, 08:01 AM
I wanted to comment on the religion threads thats been popping up here. Guys and gals...look...we're all different here. We have similiar and different beliefs, whether it be religion, politics...whether you are gay, straight, black, white, yellow, red, orange, purple. We're all unique in many ways. I may not you guys well, but its always refreshing to come on this forum and read everyone's experiences with detailing...with anything for that matter...REGARDLESS of who you are and what you stand for. We're humans...we have our good qualities about us, and we also have our flaws.

Can we please put the religion threads to rest?! We're all grown men and women here...lets act like it.

Flannigan
08-11-2011, 08:04 AM
I wish there was a like button on this forum. I would be wearing it out for this thread!

CEE DOG
08-11-2011, 08:40 AM
I wanted to comment on the religion threads thats been popping up here. Guys and gals...look...we're all different here. We have similiar and different beliefs, whether it be religion, politics...whether you are gay, straight, black, white, yellow, red, orange, purple. We're all unique in many ways. I may not you guys well, but its always refreshing to come on this forum and read everyone's experiences with detailing...with anything for that matter...REGARDLESS of who you are and what you stand for. We're humans...we have our good qualities about us, and we also have our flaws.

Can we please put the religion threads to rest?! We're all grown men and women here...lets act like it.

I agree Alex, If I wanted to argue politics or religion I'd be talking with my wife instead of you guys. :laughing:

DARK HORSE
08-11-2011, 08:51 AM

I wish there was a like button on this forum. I would be wearing it out for this thread!

I agree Alex, If I wanted to argue politics or religion I'd be talking with my wife instead of you guys. :laughing:

:iagree:Spot on guys!!:dblthumb2:

Setec Astronomy
08-11-2011, 08:59 AM
Yeah, good luck. The idea that we are still a country of reasonable people I think was just recently disproved. I applaud your effort, however.

BillE
08-11-2011, 09:29 AM
Thanx for posting this Alex!

Bill

Belair
08-11-2011, 10:17 AM
I agree. There are forums that focus on religions; in those places do the believers talk about car detailing?

LegacyGT
08-11-2011, 10:36 AM
Thanks Alex, I agree completely.

Glad I am not the only one that was getting tired if all those threads.

alko
08-11-2011, 11:30 AM
Thanks Alex, I agree completely.

Glad I am not the only one that was getting tired if all those threads.

It was getting ridiculous....like little kids "no I'm not...yes you are...neener neener." And then politics got in the middle of it......hold on what?! It was like reading comments on a news article on cnn.com or something.

Bottom line is...we're all different...get over it!

V3AutoDetailing
08-11-2011, 11:44 AM
This thread wins.

Flash Gordon
08-11-2011, 11:47 AM
Jesus Saves!

93fox
08-11-2011, 11:55 AM
I completly agree those threads were absurd. I dont know why people like to do such things. What did they prove? Nothing.

DJ Richard
08-11-2011, 12:33 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-OpgQICVIqK8/TbF0jz1o7DI/AAAAAAAACIk/wXi3Qi9i2MY/s1600/alepaint_stock_photo_2011-04-05_22-10-51.jpg

rcomito
08-11-2011, 01:31 PM
Amen.

93fox
08-11-2011, 02:13 PM
Funny thing. On the christian thread i got banned or blocked for saying it was an "idiotic commen"t to someone who posted, : "i thought obama was a mexican who swam from kenya". Its amazing what people say now days.....