PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Kansas!

HardDog
08-10-2011, 07:24 PM
Hello everyone!

I'm new to the detailing world, but I'm excited to learn! Today, I got my shipping notification for my order from AG, and can't wait for it to arrive! I've spent many hours reading, and watching videos, learning as much as I can before applying it first hand.

Anyways, I figured I'd go ahead and get this intro out of the way, and I'm looking forward to whatever may come my way!

BobbyG
08-10-2011, 07:28 PM
:welcome: To Autogeek Online...

"Carry On My Wayward Son" - Kansas

cutter
08-10-2011, 07:51 PM
Welcome to AGO!!!! There will be Peace when you are done!!! Great song BobbyG!:xyxthumbs:

shrtbull
08-11-2011, 06:32 PM
Welcome!!:detailer:

Flash Gordon
08-11-2011, 06:51 PM
Welcome from Memphis

dwengier77
08-11-2011, 07:54 PM
Welcome to AGO..
May your paint be smoother , your color deeper, and your wax be shinier !

HardDog
08-11-2011, 09:23 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I've been reading on and off about detailing/paint correction for the last year and I have finally made some purchases to get me started. Lord knows I'm going to need it too...

I just bought a 99 F250 and the guy lived out in the middle of nowhere. Dirt roads and hard water.... the interior has a layer of dust covering EVERYTHING and the paint doesn't look much better. I'll definitely be taking before and after photos of this.

I could have found a local detailer but my short time in the Marines taught me one thing... adapt and overcome. Plus I have a burning desire to learn as much as I can, so instead of paying someone to perform a miracle on my truck, I decided I'd much rather buy the stuff and do it myself. I think there is more gratification from this as well... I guess I'll find out, hopefully next weekend!

dad07
08-11-2011, 09:29 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I've been reading on and off about detailing/paint correction for the last year and I have finally made some purchases to get me started. Lord knows I'm going to need it too...

I just bought a 99 F250 and the guy lived out in the middle of nowhere. Dirt roads and hard water.... the interior has a layer of dust covering EVERYTHING and the paint doesn't look much better. I'll definitely be taking before and after photos of this.

I could have found a local detailer but my short time in the Marines taught me one thing... adapt and overcome. Plus I have a burning desire to learn as much as I can, so instead of paying someone to perform a miracle on my truck, I decided I'd much rather buy the stuff and do it myself. I think there is more gratification from this as well... I guess I'll find out, hopefully next weekend!

And let the Addiction Begin! :D

Welcome to Ago!

Dugdug
10-25-2011, 01:34 AM
<<wichita here