PDA

View Full Version : Been awhile....

SeaJay's
08-09-2011, 04:42 PM
Well, I've been basically none existent on the forum for almost a month now.

I've been busy and not only with detailing. I try to keep up with the forum via my iPhone but it just isn't the same.

I've sold my house and moved the end of July. Decided to move in with my gf's mother who can't keep up with the house and has trouble on her own. So, I've been remodeling the upstairs bathroom for my gf and I. Finally finished that yesterday.

The house we have moved into is falling apart around us. Long list of appliances done work, other bathroom is leaking into the basement. And the list goes on and on. At first it was really frustrating but I have gotten over it and just tackle one job at a time.

Detailing hasn't been as busy as I would like due to I've been spending a lot of time remodeling and haven't really been out finding myself business.

I did land my first fleet account at a local funeral home. All in all I probably detail only 3-5 cars a week right now. Which is not good for the wallet. But everything seems to be looking up. I've received a couple calls about some fleet accounts and a few high paying jobs. Which hopefully I can land.

Just wanted to check in and let everyone know I didn't disappear completely...I'm still lurking...Im the MAN

DLaw
08-09-2011, 04:52 PM
Good to hear you are at least keeping your head above water.

Mike Phillips
08-09-2011, 05:31 PM
Hang in their Jay...

Good to hear you're still around and staying busy...

:xyxthumbs:

Ted S.
08-09-2011, 05:35 PM
I knew something was different about this forum over the past month. Great to see you back!

dad07
08-09-2011, 05:43 PM
Been wondering about you Jason, glad to see ya back and hope things are well!

Kristopher1129
08-09-2011, 07:23 PM
Yeah, it's been a while for sure buddy. Glad to hear you're doing alright. Good luck man. :dblthumb2:

BobbyG
08-09-2011, 07:28 PM
Hey Jason,

I've noticed that you've been MIA but then again it's summer and we're all doing double time out here in the warm weather. Fall and winter seem to allow for a bit more time and I'm sure I'll see more of you then.:dblthumb2:

I was watching and occasionally you'd post a reply or two so I figured you were OK, just busy...:props:

Busy is good, hibernation is lurking just over the horizon.... :laughing:

Flash Gordon
08-09-2011, 07:36 PM
When you get done with your MIL's place, come here. I have work for you

Glad to hear your ok

Flash

Porsche Pilot
08-09-2011, 08:45 PM
When you get done with your MIL's place, come here. I have work for you

Glad to hear your ok

Flash

I already have him booked for my house Flash. I will send him up to you when I am done with him.

Jeff120
08-09-2011, 08:56 PM
At first it was really frustrating but I have gotten over it and just tackle one job at a time.

Thats all you can do. Keep your head up man!

Audi X2
08-09-2011, 08:57 PM
Jason it is very good to hear from you.
I am certain that things will work out the best for you. Your detailing business will grow when you have more time to focus on it.

Keep us up to date as time permits, you are definitely missed!