PDA

View Full Version : Bears Fan - Gotta Love Chicago

AL417
01-30-2007, 04:38 PM
A true Bears fan....

A man had 50 yard line tickets for the Bear's NFC Championship game against the Saints. As he sits down, a man comes down and asks if anyone is sitting in the seat next to him. "No," he says, "the seat is empty."

"This is incredible," said the man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Bears game, the biggest sporting event in the world, and not use it?"

He says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Bears game we haven't been to together since we got married in 1967."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find someone else -- a friend or relative, or even a neighbor to take the seat?"

The man shakes his head. "No, they're all at the funeral."

Go Bears!!!!!!!

dengood1
01-30-2007, 05:02 PM
A true Bears fan....

A man had 50 yard line tickets for the Bear's NFC Championship game against the Saints. As he sits down, a man comes down and asks if anyone is sitting in the seat next to him. "No," he says, "the seat is empty."

"This is incredible," said the man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Bears game, the biggest sporting event in the world, and not use it?"

He says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Bears game we haven't been to together since we got married in 1967."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find someone else -- a friend or relative, or even a neighbor to take the seat?"

The man shakes his head. "No, they're all at the funeral."

Go Bears!!!!!!!

aw man, that just isn't right!! lol

Meghan
01-30-2007, 05:15 PM
Go Bears, if my Pats can't win I wish the Bears too!

FloridaNative
01-30-2007, 05:16 PM
oooooooooh hahahahahahahaha Too funny.

Nuke33
01-30-2007, 05:17 PM
Go Bears hehe

abrcrombe
01-30-2007, 06:43 PM
LOL go COLTS. AFC > NFC

Excessive Detail
01-30-2007, 08:30 PM
I got to give to the bears, all of us here in New Orleans thought we were gonna go all the way, but the bears gave us a wippin, well there is always next season, and the next, and the next, and the next, one day will do it, i'll probably be dead, but keepin the fingers crossed.

Adde
01-30-2007, 08:54 PM
BEARS BEARS

This morning, in a small town Indiana kindergarten, a teacher explains to her class that she is an Indianapolis Colts fan.

She asks her students to raise their hands if they are Colts fans, too.

Not really knowing what a Colts fan was, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands flew into the air.

There is, however, one exception. Johnny has not gone along with the crowd.

The teacher asks him why he has decided to be different.

"Because I'm not a Colts fan" he reports.

"Then," asks the teacher, "what are you?"

"I'm a Chicago Bears fan," boasts the little boy.

The teacher asks, "Johnny why are you a Bears fan?"

"Well, my Mom and Dad are Bears fans, so I'm a Bears fan, too" he responds.

"That's no reason," the teacher says. "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?"

Johnny smiles and says, "Then I'd be a Colts fan."

Go Bears!!!

FloridaNative
01-30-2007, 09:10 PM
BEARS BEARS

This morning, in a small town Indiana kindergarten, a teacher explains to her class that she is an Indianapolis Colts fan.

She asks her students to raise their hands if they are Colts fans, too.

Not really knowing what a Colts fan was, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands flew into the air.

There is, however, one exception. Johnny has not gone along with the crowd.

The teacher asks him why he has decided to be different.

"Because I'm not a Colts fan" he reports.

"Then," asks the teacher, "what are you?"

"I'm a Chicago Bears fan," boasts the little boy.

The teacher asks, "Johnny why are you a Bears fan?"

"Well, my Mom and Dad are Bears fans, so I'm a Bears fan, too" he responds.

"That's no reason," the teacher says. "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?"

Johnny smiles and says, "Then I'd be a Colts fan."

Go Bears!!!

OOOH snap!! I'll bet he got a detention for that one! hehehehehe