PDA

View Full Version : BYE 303, Hello new hyper-dressing?

cobraa
08-06-2011, 05:39 PM
Heyguys,

I used to love 303. my favorite stample. no doubt. Now.. after 4 months of sumemr detailing.. I realise i didn't even used 8oz out of my gallon LOL.

I always hit one of CG dressing now. works great and last quite as long.

I also bought Perl dressing( the idea of dilution make it a great bang for the buck). I have Wolfgang exterior trim. CG G6 Hyper-coat. What up with all these new hyper-nano-longlasting dressing? Have you guys used them, are their 2 months or more durability real?

Ted S.
08-07-2011, 04:18 AM
I've used 303 and PERL. I think the Perl "looks" nicer and darker, but doesn't have the durability of 303. Just my opinion.

chefwong
08-07-2011, 04:38 PM
Both Perl and 303 arent in the durable class. Looks perfect as far as finish/gloss -- just not durable

Ted S.
08-07-2011, 05:21 PM
Both Perl and 303 arent in the durable class. Looks perfect as far as finish/gloss -- just not durable

Interior durability is pretty good. It usually last until I remove it, about 3 months. Exterior durability sucks. But that goes for just about any trim dressing; I will now only use trim sealants for exterior, which are made for exterior durability.

cobraa
08-08-2011, 07:11 PM
I'm surprised guys.. I mean, I can get 6-8 weeks out of 303. exterior. and I can get like 6 month out of VRP dressing ( interior)

Ted S.
08-08-2011, 07:54 PM
I'm surprised guys.. I mean, I can get 6-8 weeks out of 303. exterior. and I can get like 6 month out of VRP dressing ( interior)

I never wait more than 3 months before removing interior dressings. I try new dressing way too often.

As far 303 on the exterior, I've pushed almost 4-5 weeks on the exterior. But for wheels, I might get two weeks.:props:

I believe you, though. I just don't get those kind of results.

cobraa
08-08-2011, 11:22 PM
I never wait more than 3 months before removing interior dressings. I try new dressing way too often.

As far 303 on the exterior, I've pushed almost 4-5 weeks on the exterior. But for wheels, I might get two weeks.:props:

I believe you, though. I just don't get those kind of results.

If you consider in my driveway I have 4 cars to play with + my moms car.. I have 5 cars to take care of. I have plenty of opportunity to test products :P

I'm not getting 8 weeks on tires tho!!