PDA

View Full Version : New toys! Attn: BobbyG

Pages : [1] 2

alko
08-06-2011, 04:55 PM
Got some new toys today guys...can you guess what the item on the right is going to be used for???? Thanks to BobbyG for that one!

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/alk0/toys.jpg

Ted S.
08-06-2011, 04:58 PM
I know the answer to this one, your going to use the leaf blower to sit on while you dry your car with the rolling stool. What do I win?

alko
08-06-2011, 05:06 PM
I know the answer to this one, your going to use the leaf blower to sit on while you dry your car with the rolling stool. What do I win?

hahahahhahaha!!!!!! You got it!!!! You a coupon that expires in a week for a Medium one topping pizza from Pizza Hut for $8.99!

Ted S.
08-06-2011, 05:09 PM
hahahahhahaha!!!!!! You got it!!!! You a coupon that expires in a week for a Medium one topping pizza from Pizza Hut for $8.99!

Yes! I can't get enough pizza!Im the MAN

BobbyG
08-06-2011, 05:14 PM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: That was a good one, I needed that! :props:

And that be the leaf blower in question.

The air intake is on the bottom so be careful how close it comes to some of those "important" areas!!

I really like mine and my only regret is not owning it sooner.

alko
08-06-2011, 05:52 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: That was a good one, I needed that! :props:

And that be the leaf blower in question.

The air intake is on the bottom so be careful how close it comes to some of those "important" areas!!

I really like mine and my only regret is not owning it sooner.

I haven't tried it yet...its raining today so hopefully I'll have a chance tomorrow. I went based off your recommendation...I trust ya! LOL!

Oh and I'll be sure to keep away from my family jewels. I do plan on having kids LMAO!

Jenn1270
08-06-2011, 07:36 PM
I have two rolling stools. One for each side of the car. Makes cleaning the tires and polishing the side panels so much easier on the back.

Jenn

BillyJack
08-06-2011, 07:48 PM
Got some new toys today guys...can you guess what the item on the right is going to be used for???? Thanks to BobbyG for that one!

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/alk0/toys.jpg

Use that thing for the interior too. Open all the doors and blow all the stuff out from under the seat and all the little nooks and crannies that are difficult to get a vacuum into.

Bill

Porsche Pilot
08-06-2011, 08:15 PM
I thought I was the only one that has experienced the air intake incidental contact with sensitive area syndrome. Glad to hear I am not alone!

Jenn1270
08-06-2011, 08:17 PM
I thought I was the only one that has experienced the air intake incidental contact with sensitive area syndrome. Glad to hear I am not alone!

Hmmmm....not an issue for me. Even though I have to hold the blower up high, "the girls" have never had any issues.

Jenn

Porsche Pilot
08-06-2011, 08:19 PM
Safety first Jenn! Make sure "the girls" are properly protected!

alko
08-06-2011, 08:35 PM
I have two rolling stools. One for each side of the car. Makes cleaning the tires and polishing the side panels so much easier on the back.
Jenn

WOW Jenn…you’re something serious with car detailing huh?!

Hmmmm....not an issue for me. Even though I have to hold the blower up high, "the girls" have never had any issues.
Jenn

Safety first Jenn! Make sure "the girls" are properly protected!

OMG!!! Ya’ll have me ROLLIN over here!

Jenn1270
08-06-2011, 08:49 PM
WOW Jenn…you’re something serious with car detailing huh?!

No just lazy...and they were on sale for 35 bucks at northern tool...why not get a second.

alko
08-06-2011, 09:05 PM
No just lazy...and they were on sale for 35 bucks at northern tool...why not get a second.

LMAO!!!! Too funny!

I got mine at Sears today on sale for $29. I've been using a cooler to sit on when doing my tires. I thought it was about time to get something more professional. ;-)

dwengier77
08-06-2011, 09:06 PM
ok i am jealous.........rolling stool and blower? i really want way too many things.