PDA

View Full Version : A Big Thanks to our Forum Members

dad07
08-05-2011, 08:02 PM
As some of you might know I was called back to work in April, after a long lay-off.
I'm a commercial consruction superintendent.

Our company was contracted to do renovations to 6 different schools in 2 different schools systems, plus a few other jobs that were pending,which ment we were going to be very busy.( to say the least)

I handled 1 school plus a small office builing up-fit that was somewhat close to each other,another super took another school,and another super took over 3 in the other system which were very close and identical projects.

I finished my school project yesterday,1 week behind schedule( due to problems beyond my control) so 1 week insn't bad.

I got my school system evaluation today and was suprised at the results (well not really) but the comments made stand up a little taller!

Overall project rating A+
the comments box said : "Extremely superb attention to detail! Tim is a great asset to his company and will requested on other projects".

Here is were you guys come in, without the detailing bug I might not have been so picky.
This forum is awsome and there are a great bunch of people here who love the same thing, PERFECTION!

Carrying the thought proccess from vehicals to everyday life came very easy for me because of you all!

A Huge Thanks to each and everyone of you!

Your Friend Tim

Jenn1270
08-05-2011, 08:34 PM
Congrats. It is always nice to hear from others showing that they notice what you put into your work as well.

alko
08-05-2011, 08:47 PM
WWWWOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOO Congrats Tim!!!! I'm happy for you man!! Enjoy that feeling...stick your chest out alittle ;-)

Porsche Pilot
08-05-2011, 09:02 PM
That is great to hear Tim. Your work ethic is yours and yours alone. You have honed it over the years and it is paying off. May your future be as positive as today's evaluation. Congratulations!

dad07
08-05-2011, 10:07 PM
Congrats. It is always nice to hear from others showing that they notice what you put into your work as well.

It Really is Jenn!

WWWWOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOO Congrats Tim!!!! I'm happy for you man!! Enjoy that feeling...stick your chest out alittle ;-)

Thanks Alex....the chest is 2 sizes larger today!

That is great to hear Tim. Your work ethic is yours and yours alone. You have honed it over the years and it is paying off. May your future be as positive as today's evaluation. Congratulations!

Ed your words of encouragement to all members are a true statement of your class! thank you sir!

Kristopher1129
08-05-2011, 10:44 PM
Congrats buddy!! I'm glad to hear the good news!! Good luck with everything. You are now free to wipe the dust off your shoulder, haha. :props::props::props:

Perfections
08-05-2011, 11:03 PM
Tim that's awesome news man and I think we should be thanking you for your hard work on getting schools together for our kids :) OCD ftw!

FUNX650
08-06-2011, 12:45 AM
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra. ~Jimmy Johnson

Nice letter of recognition for your efforts. Hope you keep working year 'round, though construction can be seasonal, as you well know. Thanks for setting a good example.

Bob

BobbyG
08-06-2011, 06:32 AM
Congratulations for being back to work! :props:

It sounds like you've done one heck of a job and have impressed a few folks there to say the least. Everyone likes nothing better than perfection and it looks like this is exactly what they got...

Awesome Tim!! :props:

vet
08-06-2011, 07:34 AM
Congratulations! Glad to hear the good news. A good example of what America is about, opportunity for those who are willing to work for it. WELL DONE! and continued success in your endeavors.