PDA

View Full Version : Props2 G.Dean @Premium Custom Detailing

Pages : [1] 2

Hoytman
08-05-2011, 11:24 AM
Hi gang,

Just wanted to publicly thank Gary for taking 40 minutes out of his busy schedule (while he detailed a car) to discuss products, business information, and for sharing detailing tips.

If some of you haven't been paying attention to his product/tip reviews, you should be. You can tell, in each of his reviews, how passionate he is about his work. After speaking with him it is obvious how much he wants to see people succeed in this business. I simply can't say enough about his passion to pay it forward so others can benefit from his knowledge, experience, and skills.

If you're ever in Florida on vacation or a business trip, and you're looking for someone to detail your ride, give Gary Dean @ Premium Custom Detailing a call.

Gary,

I appreciate you giving me a phone invitation, and for taking the time to speak with me today. I wish you much more success. God Bless!

Ted S.
08-05-2011, 11:49 AM
:iagree: I love Gary's video reviews, and it's awesome to hear that he wants to see ssucceed; this is a quality that is in my opinion lacking in our society today, especially among our teachers and leaders. Great to know Gary is as great in person as he is on this forum. I may even give this thread a few bumps in his honor.

DLaw
08-05-2011, 11:54 AM
I totally agree. Gary puts out some fantastic videos. Definitely "real life/working" videos. Gary, keep up the awesome work!!:dblthumb2:

Dave

Twister
08-05-2011, 12:03 PM
Gary does put work into his video reviews which I really appreciate.

Hoytman
08-06-2011, 01:11 AM
:iagree: I love Gary's video reviews, and it's awesome to hear that he wants to see ssucceed; this is a quality that is in my opinion lacking in our society today, especially among our teachers and leaders. Great to know Gary is as great in person as he is on this forum. I may even give this thread a few bumps in his honor.

You should have written that in capitol letters.:iagree:AMEN!!!

Ted S.
08-06-2011, 03:22 AM
You should have written that in capitol letters.:iagree:AMEN!!!
I'm actually sorry to say thanks. But it's true. I think bold works just as well, especially since I'm not YELLING!Im the MAN

Should have also written it like this:

he wants to see others succeed; this is a quality that is in my opinion lacking in our society today, especially among our teachers and leaders

This laptop has a mind of its own sometimes...

Garry Dean
08-25-2011, 10:01 AM
Bill, thank you for posting this. I appreciate it. I'm not sure what else to say. I'm in shock.

I can't believe I didn't see this before today.

I appreciate everyone who watches my videos and can appreciate the effort I put into them.

I am very passionate about what I do and welcome any phone calls, email, pm, etc with questions, comments, or criticism you may have.

Pats300zx
08-25-2011, 10:04 AM
Garry is da man...Im the MANIm the MAN

erock
08-25-2011, 10:15 AM
Guys like Gary Dean and Mike Phillips and others who are willing to share knowledge and experience without hesitation, are why I love the AG online community. I appreciate all the tips, tricks, reviews, suggestions ect...We are all better at what we do for knowing people like these fellas... Thanks guys

craigcaski
08-25-2011, 05:23 PM
Wow, that New Detailing Biz series is great! Lots of great info!

Garry Dean
08-25-2011, 06:00 PM
Garry is da man...Im the MANIm the MAN

Thanks bro!

Guys like Gary Dean and Mike Phillips and others who are willing to share knowledge and experience without hesitation, are why I love the AG online community. I appreciate all the tips, tricks, reviews, suggestions ect...We are all better at what we do for knowing people like these fellas... Thanks guys

Aww, gee, I'm blushing. I appreciate that. I am always here to help.

Wow, that New Detailing Biz series is great! Lots of great info!

Thanks, but its kinda out dated now. I have made several changes to my setup and product assortment. It's still good info though.

Hoytman
08-25-2011, 06:22 PM
[QUOTE]Bill, thank you for posting this. I appreciate it. I'm not sure what else to say. I'm in shock.

Garry, don't worry about saying anything. Taking the time to talk, and listen was good enough.

I can't believe I didn't see this before today.

That's what happens when your workin' hard...you don't have time too much time to spend on a forum.

I appreciate everyone who watches my videos and can appreciate the effort I put into them.

I'm sure you do appreciate the feedback or it wouldn't be worth doing.

I am very passionate about what I do and welcome any phone calls, email, pm, etc with questions, comments, or criticism you may have.

Like I said, Garry is there for people. What more could yo ask from a fella? Nothing!

Shawn T.
08-25-2011, 06:40 PM
Garry is a true professional.

I really enjoy all of his videos! :xyxthumbs:

BobbyG
08-25-2011, 07:25 PM
Bill,

It's nice to read a bit of thanks and Gary, thank you for stepping up and sharing your knowledge and skills with everyone here. I read your posts and enjoy each and every one of them...:props:

Garry Dean
08-25-2011, 08:13 PM
Garry is a true professional.

I really enjoy all of his videos! :xyxthumbs:

Bill,

It's nice to read a bit of thanks and Gary, thank you for stepping up and sharing your knowledge and skills with everyone here. I read your posts and enjoy each and every one of them...:props:

I do appreciate the kind words, guys!