PDA

View Full Version : has anyone BUILT a LOW PRESSURE wash system?

fredcandetail
08-04-2011, 11:38 AM
looking to set up a E350 van and keep my trailer for the DETAIL job and the E350 for the WASH jobs and looking on some pointers from the forum on building a LOW PRESSURE system ... looked into the BOSS system and thats more compact and portable than i would like and if i could design my own system it would have 50ft of hose and garden hose/spicket type force ... enough to use the GILMOUR II and enough to blast away the occasional mud from tires and wells (although the get hit with a brush)
I have a SHURFLO that says it does 4GPM but when i tried it with my 25ft hose it was barely a trickle ...
anyone!?!?!?!?

thanks

Innovative
08-05-2011, 03:40 AM
I myself have a system that I put together that I use which incorporates a low pressure , low voltage, 50 ft hose with an adjustable wand that works awesome for rinseless applications. When I have a project and no waste water discharge is allowed or when zero water on the ground is the policy, it works perfect.

Dave @ Innovative

tuscarora dave
08-05-2011, 04:58 AM
paste this into your google search bar.

little giant pumps model 45WMH15S2

Barry Theal
08-05-2011, 08:15 AM
Personally I have no need for a low pressure system as I have a shop, but if I were to have one I would look into this one. Seems like a great piece for a mobile unit.

Pricing and options | DetailingCaddy (http://www.detailingcaddy.com/?page_id=28)

jwellsii
08-05-2011, 09:53 AM
Battery Operated Sprayer :idea:

Hudson makes a nice one :xyxthumbs:

Twister
08-05-2011, 12:08 PM
I don't understand the purpose of low pressure. Can someone explain why you would use it?