PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

Driwash
08-04-2011, 10:12 AM
I have been looking at the info on the site and just outstanding. Hve been detailing cars for many years but not at this level. I will be buying a Flex DA, my first vehical will be the wifes liberty, then on to my 1997 Torch Red Vett.

I have alot to learn and this looks like the place to get all the tips and technics. :dblthumb2:

Tom

Buckskincolt
08-04-2011, 11:16 AM
I have been looking at the info on the site and just outstanding. Hve been detailing cars for many years but not at this level. I will be buying a Flex DA, my first vehical will be the wifes liberty, then on to my 1997 Torch Red Vett.

I have alot to learn and this looks like the place to get all the tips and technics. :dblthumb2:

Tom

Welcome Tom, :welcome:

You should head to AG and take Mike's 101/102 detailing classes! If I lived within 500 miles of there I would be there for sure!

Have fun!Im the MAN

embolism
08-04-2011, 11:18 AM
Welcome!

There are lots of vette owners on here so you can be sure you'll get good advice on the products you will need to polish the paint to its maximum potential. The same stuff should also work great on the liberty

JSMet
08-04-2011, 01:16 PM
Welcome to AG,
You are in the right spot for advice and support.

FUNX650
08-04-2011, 03:06 PM
Hi and :welcome: to AGO.

Per forum member embolism (Post #3):
"There are lots of vette owners on here so you can be sure you'll get good advice on the products you will need to polish the paint to its maximum potential".

That's why I'll recommend: "GM's Torch Red Polish/Wax" (parts # 12377955/57) for your Corvette! :laughing: J/K

Bob