PDA

View Full Version : M21 vs. Blackfire Wet Diamond?

truckbutt
08-04-2011, 07:59 AM
I bougt Meg's M21 before I bought a black car. It looks good and holds up really well under Megs Gold Class on my silver Jeep. Now I have a black car and I've been reading about Blackfire Wet Diamond. Someone else posted the same car as I have with it and it looks awesome. Can anyone share their results with M21 on a black car and if possible compare it to the BFWD? Thanks.

fredcandetail
08-04-2011, 11:08 AM
m21 rawks is all i can say on black and blue (especially metallics) BFWD from what i have read is pretty good as well but with all the companies compensating folks to review there products its a tossup on whats fact and fiction ...i believe about half of what i read on forums ... only way to know is to find out.

ChrisJ
08-04-2011, 11:13 AM
I love BFWD but have heard that Menzerna Powerlock is just as good if not better then it all...

fredcandetail
08-04-2011, 11:24 AM
no doubt PL is bad ass! M21 was one of my first loves as i could buy it locally in 16oz bottles and there was a time where my secret lineup was 105-205-21-26 but like i said i ventured off and tried out some new stuff and have a few different goodies in my bag and PL is def one of them!

truckbutt
08-04-2011, 12:33 PM
Thanks for the help. I'll try the M21 before I go for the BFWD. I know I'm just toying with myself. I'll probably buy the BFWD just because I haven't tried it and nobody says it isn't good. Is this a sickness or what?

yakky
08-04-2011, 12:44 PM
i've never thought about comparing the two, but they are are pretty close in looks except M21 has a sealanty look where BFWD tries to have a carnauba like glow. BFWD is much slicker though, and it doesn't stain trim.

truckbutt
08-04-2011, 12:51 PM
i've never thought about comparing the two, but they are are pretty close in looks except M21 has a sealanty look where BFWD tries to have a carnauba like glow. BFWD is much slicker though, and it doesn't stain trim.
Very cool. I was going to buy it anyway, but at least now I can convince myself I need it.:props: Thanks!

nothelle
08-04-2011, 11:31 PM
I have all M21, BFWD and MPL and a black car... what i can say is i left M21 a long time ago... BFWD and MPL are a close tie.......