PDA

View Full Version : Souveran And Series 2?whats The Difference

Pages : [1] 2 3

trhland
01-29-2007, 06:26 PM
Just Wondering What The Difference Is Between The Two .besides The Price??

abrcrombe
01-29-2007, 06:30 PM
Souveran works best on dark colors (black, red)
Sig Series II works best on light colors (silver, white)

trhland
01-29-2007, 06:33 PM
Sig Series II works best on light colors (silver, white) thank you sir .that sums it up :cheers:

BILL
01-29-2007, 06:38 PM
Sig Series II works best on light colors (silver, white)

what about the S.L.???:confused:

abrcrombe
01-29-2007, 06:41 PM
Light colors too.

ScottB
01-29-2007, 07:04 PM
Just Wondering What The Difference Is Between The Two .besides The Price??

Souveran paste was designed to add depth to flat colors like black, red, and yellow. It has amazing richness and wetness.

Sig Series, Sig Series II and Paste Glaz were all designed for metallics and light colors. It adds polymers that also increase reflection. SSII being the newest and best offering to date.

trhland
03-17-2007, 07:40 PM
Souveran paste was designed to add depth to flat colors like black, red, and yellow. It has amazing richness and wetness.

Sig Series, Sig Series II and Paste Glaz were all designed for metallics and light colors. It adds polymers that also increase reflection. SSII being the newest and best offering to date. my trucks are paint colors are dark mataliic paint . should i use series 2? or the reg souveran??

ltoman
03-17-2007, 08:58 PM
I knew the answer to the questiion, but here is one more I'd like to know: what is the difference in the ingredients of the two? What causes one to work better on flakes in metallic paint? And why the sharp price difference? I would definitely be interested to know whatever is permissable to share.
Blessings,
Lauren
I love Pinnacle Waxes!

BILL
03-17-2007, 09:00 PM
I knew the answer to the questiion, but here is one more I'd like to know: what is the difference in the ingredients of the two? What causes one to work better on flakes in metallic paint? And why the sharp price difference? I would definitely be interested to know whatever is permissable to share.
Blessings,
Lauren
I love Pinnacle Waxes!

Great question....:)

Rsurfer
03-17-2007, 09:16 PM
How does the 2 compare with max wax? Maybe inbetween dark and light?

ltoman
03-17-2007, 09:22 PM
How does the 2 compare with max wax? Maybe inbetween dark and light?

Max wax I have never tried.
I have read a lot of rave reviews here for it, so I don't doubt its quality. I am hence unable to compare it though.
Lauren

paradog
03-17-2007, 09:44 PM
Well I've never met Max or Lauren but I believe they are both of great quality!

ah....what was the question?

ltoman
03-17-2007, 09:51 PM
Well I've never met Max or Lauren but I believe they are both of great quality!

ah....what was the question?hee hee, todd - were you reading about my green thong? uh -oh!

paradog
03-17-2007, 09:54 PM
hee hee, todd - were you reading about my green thong? uh -oh!

SOmeone's been playing with the lucky clovers?;)

joe.p
03-17-2007, 10:40 PM
Oh Sh*t the green thong is every thread, after this you better beleive she owns one ;)