PDA

View Full Version : Just Put In My Order...

alko
08-03-2011, 10:32 AM
What's up guys...

I just put my order in, with Nick, for the products to launch my side car detailing business. Still working on the name for the business-getting an LLC. I'm excited and alittle nervous, because the last time I washed someone else car (aside from my fiance) was when I was a kid doing my neighbors car for 10 bucks. I'm going to try the new products out on my pop's car first as I've never used Poli-Seal or Collinite before. Here's a list of what I got:

LC Hydro-Tech 4 x 1.25 (3 Pack) All Tangerine
LC Hydro-Tech 5.5 x 1.25 (3 Pack) All Tangerine
Optimum Poli-Seal
Collinite 915
XMT Pad Care Combo
Foam Pad Conditioning Brush
6 Pack Pinnacle Foam Wax applicator
16 Inch Wire Wheel Brush-I was going to get the BOGO Daytona Speed Master Wheel brush, but I'm hoping to win the give-away.
Cobra Deluxe Microfiber (BOGO)
Natural Tampico Upholstry Brush
Natural Horse Hair Interior Brush
Mothers California Gold QD (I already have the clay bars)
MF Rolled Edge towel (3 Pack)
Ultima Interior Shampoo Gel (recommended by Nick)
Carpro So2 Pure (recommended by Cee Dog)
3M Automotive Tape (3 Pack)

I think this will allow me to slowly build up my customers and I'm sure my orders will only get bigger from here on out. I HAVE to get me a pad washer...that just wasn't in the budget today.

Thanks Nick, as always, for your excellent customer service.

Buckskincolt
08-03-2011, 10:58 AM
What's up guys...

I just put my order in, with Nick, for the products to launch my side car detailing business. Still working on the name for the business-getting an LLC. I'm excited and alittle nervous, because the last time I washed someone else car (aside from my fiance) was when I was a kid doing my neighbors car for 10 bucks. I'm going to try the new products out on my pop's car first as I've never used Poli-Seal or Collinite before. Here's a list of what I got:

LC Hydro-Tech 4 x 1.25 (3 Pack) All Tangerine
LC Hydro-Tech 5.5 x 1.25 (3 Pack) All Tangerine
Optimum Poli-Seal
Collinite 915
XMT Pad Care Combo
Foam Pad Conditioning Brush
6 Pack Pinnacle Foam Wax applicator
16 Inch Wire Wheel Brush-I was going to get the BOGO Daytona Speed Master Wheel brush, but I'm hoping to win the give-away.
Cobra Deluxe Microfiber (BOGO)
Natural Tampico Upholstry Brush
Natural Horse Hair Interior Brush
Mothers California Gold QD (I already have the clay bars)
MF Rolled Edge towel (3 Pack)
Ultima Interior Shampoo Gel (recommended by Nick)
Carpro So2 Pure (recommended by Cee Dog)
3M Automotive Tape (3 Pack)

I think this will allow me to slowly build up my customers and I'm sure my orders will only get bigger from here on out. I HAVE to get me a pad washer...that just wasn't in the budget today.

Thanks Nick, as always, for your excellent customer service.
Good start Alex,

I think you should add a 2 step polish system and while the 105/205 are so popular I'd go with the WG twins (they are bubba proof and very easy to use with great results) also add some Cyan HT pads. You might also take a look at the thin 7/8" HT pads I like them. I think if you get much in the way of paint needing correction you will be disappointed in the poli seal. that said, it is a good one stepper and a good start.

Good luck, I'm sure you will do great!
Do I see an AG detailing 101/102 weekend in your future?:props:

alko
08-03-2011, 11:15 AM
Good start Alex,

I think you should add a 2 step polish system and while the 105/205 are so popular I'd go with the WG twins (they are bubba proof and very easy to use with great results) also add some Cyan HT pads. You might also take a look at the thin 7/8" HT pads I like them. I think if you get much in the way of paint needing correction you will be disappointed in the poli seal. that said, it is a good one stepper and a good start.

Good luck, I'm sure you will do great!
Do I see an AG detailing 101/102 weekend in your future?:props:

Thanks for the reply Buck!!! I appreciate it! I wanted to get a one step product for a car I'm supposed to be doing. Its a brand new VW. My next order will consist of the Meg's MF DA correction system. I just needed to get started. I will probably order meg's MF DA next week.

LMAO @ Bubba proof. With the Meg's DA I planned on getting the WF twins.

I will look into the other pads you mentioned. Thanks for the well wishes.