PDA

View Full Version : Wow - love the products

CaneCharger
07-31-2011, 10:06 AM
Ok, before I became a AGA (AutoGeek Anonymous) member, I bought my products OTC.
What a difference dedicated, high level products are. I washed my car for the first time since the big detail (about 8 days ago). The Dodo Juice Born to be Mild was easy and slick, beading was awesome, and the car looked great after the wash.

The UTTG on the trim, stripes and wheels - I DID NOT EVEN HAVE TO REFRESH!!! It looked great, just like it did over a week ago!!!
The tire dressing, Opti-Bond did not need to be retouched...

I used the Stoner reach and clean tool - I wish I would have gotten this months ago - if you ever owned a new mustang, the back window is a PAIN! This tool made it fun, easy, and clean!

Did not get to use the Poorboys Bug Squash yet...

Used the Megs APC in the wheel wells - came out nice...

Really excited I am a AGA Member...

rider9195
07-31-2011, 10:26 AM
The Bug Squash is AMAZING! It works good 3:1 and won't strip the wax. Even use it full strength sometimes. I hope you got it in the 32 oz. because you'll want more :xyxthumbs:

flamed03vert
08-03-2011, 09:29 AM
It is refreshing to use products that do as they advertise. We've all spent money on OTC products that didn't deliver as promised, or didn't last. I love AG and will continue to read reviews, research and read the great articles provided by the staff at AG.
+1 one the OptiBond, I love this stuff!

Buckskincolt
08-03-2011, 10:03 AM
I was the same way, lurked for a long time and one day AG had a discount + free shipping so I jumped in. Like you I could not believe the differences. So then I bought the GG6 and never looked back, gave all my OTC stuff away and have a small detail warehouse in my garage now ..... (my wife stares at me every time I expand). You will need more space for this stuff, it has a way of multiplying.Im the MAN

You will love the bug Squash great stuff! 3/1 is the mix i use and it cleans the goo right off!:hungry:

BobbyG
08-03-2011, 10:11 AM
Jeff,

Great to hear your success with a bunch of great products.

OhTwoGT
08-03-2011, 10:18 AM
I am right there with ya. Having the right products make all the difference in the world. I was at mustang week a couple weeks ago and alot of the show cars had swirls in the paint and werent properly detailed. I educated alot of people on detailing down there and im sure a bunch have come to this site to make orders.

LegacyGT
08-03-2011, 10:55 AM
The Bug Squash is AMAZING! It works good 3:1 and won't strip the wax. Even use it full strength sometimes. I hope you got it in the 32 oz. because you'll want more :xyxthumbs:

I need some Bug Squash .... my drive last night was not good :(

http://www.smugmug.com/photos/i-BGX6cmv/0/L/i-BGX6cmv-L.jpg

bill57
08-03-2011, 06:19 PM
"Really excited I am a AGA Member..."
Obviously. 160 posts in only 3 days.

rider9195
08-03-2011, 06:47 PM

Bug Squash will clean that up no problem :cool:

CaneCharger
08-03-2011, 06:58 PM

http://www.smugmug.com/photos/i-BGX6cmv/0/L/i-BGX6cmv-L.jpg

Yikes!

CaneCharger
08-03-2011, 07:07 PM
I am right there with ya. Having the right products make all the difference in the world. I was at mustang week a couple weeks ago and alot of the show cars had swirls in the paint and werent properly detailed. I educated alot of people on detailing down there and im sure a bunch have come to this site to make orders.

How was Mustang Week?