PDA

View Full Version : spraymaster bottles

PA DETAILER
07-30-2011, 03:48 AM
SprayMaster Heavy Duty Spray Bottle, Heavy duty sprayer, Spray master, Spray master Sprayer (http://www.autogeek.net/spray-master.html)

how are they? looking to get come.

PA DETAILER
07-30-2011, 04:32 AM
:laughing: i meant SOME! way to early in the morning.

Matt
07-30-2011, 06:01 AM
Well either way if you're getting some, :props:

I like my Spraymaster bottles, haven't had any problems with them. I use them for APC. They are a high output sprayer though, so hopefully the product you use with them comes in bulk or is dilutable. They're quite ergonomic so easy to grip and squeeze the trigger and work well.

Not an issue for me as I use Meg's APC which you dilute with water (as I'm sure you already know).

Anything specific you want to know about them?

02nissanISR
07-30-2011, 07:01 AM
I use them for wheel brightener (not Megs but a different brand) as they are chemical resistant sprayers. had mine I think over a year now. I store the product in the bottle and have never rinsed the sprayer after use as some do and it still works fine.

V3AutoDetailing
07-30-2011, 11:50 AM
Him, i am not to sure these will get you what your looking for, But for spraying cleaners and chemichals they are pretty good.

roguish-desires
07-30-2011, 02:21 PM
Just a heads up, I've had a couple quit working within a very short time. One had 3M tire restore in it and the other had straight APC. In addition they don't like thicker products like optibond at 1:1.

Still looking for the perfect sprayer!

ps. they break dowm with straight bleach as well. (household cleaning NOT vehicles!)

Judge
07-30-2011, 03:46 PM
I've had leaking problems with these..I would stay away from them, considering they're not cheap to begin with

IOMCAMARO
07-30-2011, 04:07 PM
I've had leaking problems with these..I would stay away from them, considering they're not cheap to begin with

I agree. I bought some of these at HD for $5 and they leak really bad if you dont close them

unclestu
07-30-2011, 04:08 PM
I ordered a few of them (2 three packs) because they came with a five year warranty.

Jeff120
07-30-2011, 09:36 PM
:laughing: i meant SOME! way to early in the morning.

I just spit my drink everywhere! Gota go find a towel! Good thing you didnt put a U in there!:nomore:

Rei86
07-30-2011, 10:04 PM
I have the spray head and its nothing to write home about.

Squaze the bottle and the little comes out of the head easily, getting the right 'spray' to adjust it something you'll have to get used too (full open is a stream, closer to closed is a spray/mist), and doesn't have that nice little bottom area with a filter that you get with for say example Griot's heads.

So yeah the head kind of sucks IME/O.

Matt
07-31-2011, 12:04 AM
I have the spray head and its nothing to write home about.

Squaze the bottle and the little comes out of the head easily, getting the right 'spray' to adjust it something you'll have to get used too (full open is a stream, closer to closed is a spray/mist), and doesn't have that nice little bottom area with a filter that you get with for say example Griot's heads.

So yeah the head kind of sucks IME/O.

Interesting, I've found the adjustibilty to be fairly good. Better than the Meguiars sprayers (ones you can order with their secondary bottles).

slickooz
07-31-2011, 02:22 AM
I bought one just to try it out because my other ones are cheaper ones. I really like how durable it is. Doesn't feel cheap that for sure. But when using it I find out that the spray output can improve.