PDA

View Full Version : Is AG going to carry BlackFire?

Pages : [1] 2

dwengier77
07-29-2011, 01:48 PM
Any word on if AG is going to carry BF. I really want to try bfwd, but i really don't want to stray from AG. If they are going to carry the BF line when can we expect to see it here on AG.

IOMCAMARO
07-29-2011, 01:53 PM
AG doesn't carry it but the the other store that is owned by them does. It's over at Autopiaforums.com. Click on the store and its there. They own Blackfire now.

WRAPT C5Z06
07-29-2011, 01:56 PM
If you buy Blackfire from Autopia car care, you're buying from the same company that owns AG. :)

dwengier77
07-29-2011, 02:02 PM
I like to make $100 plus orders so i don't have to pay for shipping, so i thought it would be easier if they had it on AG, that way i could just order everything from AG in one order...:xyxthumbs:

Nick McKees37
07-29-2011, 02:07 PM
With the acquisition of Blackfire, Palm Beach Motoring Group is going through a transition with the manufacturing of the line of products, labeling, etc. It's no small feat to take over and entire line of car care products, so it may be a while before it's available through Autogeek.

Until then, you're more than welcome to visit Autopia-CarCare.com where you can find the complete line of Blackfire car care products. If you have any questions regarding the products and their application, visit AutopiaForums.com and Todd Helme will be more than happy to assist you. :props:

dwengier77
07-29-2011, 02:18 PM
With the acquisition of Blackfire, Palm Beach Motoring Group is going through a transition with the manufacturing of the line of products, labeling, etc. It's no small feat to take over and entire line of car care products, so it may be a while before it's available through Autogeek.

Until then, you're more than welcome to visit Autopia-CarCare.com where you can find the complete line of Blackfire car care products. If you have any questions regarding the products and their application, visit AutopiaForums.com and Todd Helme will be more than happy to assist you. :props:
Is it the same setup with shipping in Florida ? free shipping on orders over $95 ?

Nick McKees37
07-29-2011, 02:21 PM
Is it the same setup with shipping in Florida ? free shipping on orders over $95 ?

Autopia runs their own specials and promotions, and Todd is the go to guy if you have any questions regarding the products that they carry or the current specials that are going on. :dblthumb2:

IOMCAMARO
07-29-2011, 02:23 PM

Autopia has 2 different things that you can choose. 15% your entire order (no limit) or you can choose Free shipping on all orders over $95.

dwengier77
07-29-2011, 04:59 PM
Autopia has 2 different things that you can choose. 15% your entire order (no limit) or you can choose Free shipping on all orders over $95.
Thanks i will have to check them out foe the next order i am thinking:props:

C. Charles Hahn
07-30-2011, 10:27 AM

So they WILL be sold through Autogeek eventually.

Seems a bit strange that the two stores have very little differentiation, kinda makes one wonder "what's the point" of the other store? Just saying....

Nick McKees37
07-30-2011, 11:00 AM
So they WILL be sold through Autogeek eventually.

It's certainly a possibility, but again, it takes time. Currently there is no ETA for when Blackfire will be on the Autogeek store. As soon as more information is available, you guys will be the first to know.

Seems a bit strange that the two stores have very little differentiation, kinda makes one wonder "what's the point" of the other store? Just saying....

Besides the unique layout of the Autopia store, you will find certain items that are not available on Geek, along with How-To Articles that are unique to Autopia. And that's just the store! On the Autopia Forum you will find Todd Helme, who is not only extremely helpful with product and tech questions, but he also posts his own How-To Articles.

With the support of Palm Beach Motoring Group and their vast resources, the Autopia Store (and forum) will continue to grow and be even more differentiated from Autogeek.

If you don't see something on Autogeek (ie: Blackfire), head over to the Autopia store. If you ask me, when it comes to shopping for anything, the more selection the better. :xyxthumbs:

C. Charles Hahn
07-30-2011, 11:57 AM
Besides the unique layout of the Autopia store, you will find certain items that are not available on Geek, along with How-To Articles that are unique to Autopia. And that's just the store! On the Autopia Forum you will find Todd Helme, who is not only extremely helpful with product and tech questions, but he also posts his own How-To Articles.

With the support of Palm Beach Motoring Group and their vast resources, the Autopia Store (and forum) will continue to grow and be even more differentiated from Autogeek.

If you don't see something on Autogeek (ie: Blackfire), head over to the Autopia store. If you ask me, when it comes to shopping for anything, the more selection the better. :xyxthumbs:

Nick, I already post on both forums (in fact I was on AutopiaForums long before it was AutopiaForums)... so I know what's on their forum. My point was simply that I don't see enough differentiation to call it differentiation (the sole exception being that they don't uphold an iron curtain on product discussion like AGO does), that's all. Maybe I'm the only one who feels that way, who knows.

Bunky
07-30-2011, 12:25 PM
My point was simply that I don't see enough differentiation to call it differentiation.

My guess is Max is trying to build AF and giving it an exclusive could help that along.

Nick McKees37
07-30-2011, 12:42 PM
Nick, I already post on both forums (in fact I was on AutopiaForums long before it was AutopiaForums)... so I know what's on their forum. My point was simply that I don't see enough differentiation to call it differentiation (the sole exception being that they don't uphold an iron curtain on product discussion like AGO does), that's all. Maybe I'm the only one who feels that way, who knows.

Here's an analogy for you:

What's the point of the GMC Sierra when you have the Chevrolet Silverado? They're both manufactured by the same company, General Motors, they both share the same architecture, power train, etc, but the styling and available features makes the GMC Sierra an alternative to the Silverado. Selection.

Look at the driving characteristics of each vehicle as the shopping experience of Autopia and Autogeek. The GMC Sierra and Chevrolet Silverado drive the same, just as Autogeek and Autopia both provide an excellent shopping experience, but the GMC caters to a different crowd than the Silverado. The GMC has its own option packages and available features to go along with the different styling. Autopia has its own unique online store, open discussion forum, and products that are not available on Autogeek. Autogeek has Mike Phillips and Autopia has Todd Helme. Selection.

General Motors has the resources to take one excellent vehicle - the Chevrolet Silverado - and tweak it enough to cater to a different group of people. You may look at the Silverado and Sierra and think "What's the point? Why not just make ONE vehicle?". When a company has the resources to expand on an already outstanding foundation, and offer something for everyone, it's only obvious to do so. That way, everyone finds something that they like.

You have Autogeek, and you have Autopia. You have the Chevrolet Silverado, and you have the GMC Sierra. You have AutogeekOnline and you have AutopiaForums.

If you have a suggestion for how we can improve on either website or forum, our ears are always open. :props:

CaneCharger
07-30-2011, 12:51 PM
Here's an analogy for you:

What's the point of the GMC Sierra when you have the Chevrolet Silverado? They're both manufactured by the same company, General Motors, they both share the same architecture, power train, etc, but the styling and available features makes the GMC Sierra an alternative to the Silverado. Selection.

Look at the driving characteristics of each vehicle as the shopping experience of Autopia and Autogeek. The GMC Sierra and Chevrolet Silverado drive the same, just as Autogeek and Autopia both provide an excellent shopping experience, but the GMC caters to a different crowd than the Silverado. The GMC has its own option packages and available features to go along with the different styling. Autopia has its own unique online store, open discussion forum, and products that are not available on Autogeek. Autogeek has Mike Phillips and Autopia has Todd Helme. Selection.

General Motors has the resources to take one excellent vehicle - the Chevrolet Silverado - and tweak it enough to cater to a different group of people. You may look at the Silverado and Sierra and think "What's the point? Why not just make ONE vehicle?". When a company has the resources to expand on an already outstanding foundation, and offer something for everyone, it's only obvious to do so. That way, everyone finds something that they like.

You have Autogeek, and you have Autopia. You have the Chevrolet Silverado, and you have the GMC Sierra. You have AutogeekOnline and you have AutopiaForums.

If you have a suggestion for how we can improve on either website or forum, our ears are always open. :props:

Spot on!!!!!!!!!!!!