PDA

View Full Version : Some initial thoughts on new products

YankeeFan
01-28-2007, 05:29 PM
I had a lot of OTC products that are finally gone so I was able to use some products I bought on AG a while ago. The Duragloss car wash #901 worked very well. A lot of suds and slick as compared to what I was using. Only negative is the color, consistantcy and smell just reminded me so much of Tylenol Cherry liquid I give my kids.

The DG Aqua #951 is far superior than I have been using. Easy to use, slick and great shine. And I still have not used the other 2 DG products #601 and #105! Can't wait to use all 3 together in the Spring!!

Last is by far the best. I bought a small size of the Guzzler just to test it. Amazingly I was able to dry 3/4 of the car, leaving only the front end. For a thin towel it was able to suck up the same amount of water as 5-6 small terry cloth towels. I already put in my order for the 50% off size.

I still have the ScHmitt, Stoners glass cleaner, AIO, etc. to try

Howard

Kelso
01-28-2007, 05:38 PM
i have recently turned a few friends onto the stoners IG, so i know youll be pleased, it works great.the shmitt i also havent heard anything bad about yet so you hsould be pleased. if i was you...id buy a couple guzzlers....that price is unbeatable, i have 3 now haha they rock! and the DG wash i just recently got myself as well as aquawax, i only used half of the recommended amount though so i had crappy suds, it was my fault though. i like the cherry smell a lot though

YankeeFan
01-29-2007, 07:59 PM
huh.........why would you make that suggestion to buy more guzzlers? If I completed 3/4 of the car with the smallest sized towel and now bought the largest why would I need to buy yet another? Just doesn't make sense....

Howard

abrcrombe
01-29-2007, 08:08 PM
LOL, I think he works for AG... he just blew his cover! Guzzlers are impressive, if you owned a business or did this on the side, multiple guzzlers would be ideal. Then again Justin only uses 2!

Surfer
01-29-2007, 08:11 PM
Just curious what OTC washes you were using before, I have NXT, Megs Gold Class etc, DG #901 is noticeably slicker and foamy then them, it and Poorboys SSS are the best washes I've used.

I love the DG products, AW is great, still want to try #105.

YankeeFan
01-29-2007, 08:14 PM
LOL, I think he works for AG... he just blew his cover! Guzzlers are impressive, if you owned a business or did this on the side, multiple guzzlers would be ideal. Then again Justin only uses 2!

ahhhh.........so that's the story.......you guys get kickbacks.......now I know where all those free gifts go......LOL

YankeeFan
01-29-2007, 08:17 PM
Just curious what OTC washes you were using before, I have NXT, Megs Gold Class etc, DG #901 is noticeably slicker and foamy then them, it and Poorboys SSS are the best washes I've used.

I love the DG products, AW is great, still want to try #105.

Just some Turtle Wax product......no compliants but DG just was so much more slicker and sudsy.......I will be receiving Poorboys SSS on Friday, will try that next......

Nuke33
01-29-2007, 08:18 PM
IG is awsome u will love it

ScottB
01-30-2007, 04:16 PM
In general you will see better products, ingredients, and thus outcome from boutique products. That said they will cost more as not mass produced as a price point product for Wally World Store shelves. There are some hidden gems in OTC (Mothers Reflections) ....