PDA

View Full Version : scrambled eggs

Jaretr1
07-27-2011, 10:30 AM
So I hop in my car this morning, look over to the passenger window, and low and behold someone egged my car! I said to myself, are you serious? Come on now, there isn't a part of the exterior of my car that doesn't have some form of protection on it, Windows, trim, paint, headlights etc. The hose rinsed most of it off right away, and a wet towel got the rest. Gotta pick a better target kids!

Although, the impact of the shell can damage paint on softer plastic surfaces as once happened to me before on the side of my rear bumper.

This is why I do not own a gun, because if I caught someone doing this, I would shoot them.

sohail99
07-27-2011, 10:38 AM
Thats sad! I just hate it when instead of appreciating one's ride, people come to jealousy and that leads to vandalism!!! :bat:

btw I had to use my airsoft gun(bb gun) once to protect my car! lol :D

pixelmonkey
07-27-2011, 11:07 AM
crowd control pepper spray - Google Search (http://www.google.com/search?q=crowd+control+pepper+spray&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#q=crowd+control+pepper+spray&hl=en&safe=active&client=firefox-a&hs=gO7&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&prmd=ivns&source=univ&tbm=shop&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=zTQwTpHnOcO_gQfc0Z2MAQ&ved=0CFkQrQQ&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=a6a8d10684b7d840&biw=1920&bih=1048&safe=on)

thats always a great tool to have around.

chris<pixelmonkey>:D

tktimmons
07-27-2011, 11:30 AM
Glad to hear there was no damage to your car! I agree with you on the guns too...I would be throwing rounds down range if I ever saw someone do that to me.

Tyrod
07-27-2011, 11:31 AM
This is why I do not own a gun, because if I caught someone doing this, I would shoot them.

Go ahead and shoot 'em. I'd be proud to sit on yur jury.

jbrown287
07-27-2011, 11:39 AM
That kind of stuff sucks for sure. I was leaving for work one night and went to get in my bright red dodge and had a new black sharpie pin striping applied..... Talk about sucks!

JRivers
07-27-2011, 11:47 AM
That reminds me the day I woke up to see the hood of my DD (white), tagged with black spray paint...man, I was ready to break somebody's arm :D

Meghan
07-27-2011, 11:49 AM
Kids just don't act like they use to when I was a kid!

JRivers
07-27-2011, 12:09 PM
Kids just don't act like they use to when I was a kid!

Parents don't act like they used to either...:D

yakky
07-27-2011, 01:45 PM
Sure would be fun to find out who it was and wait a while till they get a car and return the favor.

BobbyG
07-27-2011, 01:49 PM
Sure would be fun to find out who it was and wait a while till they get a car and return the favor.

You guys are starting to scare me.................I think it's because you sound like me!! :laughing:

oldmodman
07-27-2011, 02:19 PM
That's why there are cheap motion detecting cameras with onboard memory cards available.
Some are even solar powered. No moving parts and they will record up to 15 min at 720p.

Catch the little bastards after the fact. Then destroy their parents cars.

Kaban
07-27-2011, 06:40 PM
Glad no damage was done. Only a bunch of punks would do this type of thing.

MonoPed
07-27-2011, 09:10 PM
I'd want to find the little ####### and beat the snot out of them...

Kristopher1129
07-27-2011, 09:17 PM
I feel ya...I had some random D Bags toss a couple eggs at my car last year in the middle of the night. It left the paint cracked in several spots in a circular pattern.

Luckily for me...I never buy new, or nice vehicles. I prefer something with at least 100k miles, good on gas, and reliable. The good old 99 Honda Civic. Little did those kids know...I could have gave two steaming terds about my paint. If I had a nice new finish...I would go insane trying to keep it mint, ha.

The only paint I care about, is the paint I'm paid to care about. I know what it takes to maintain paint...and I want no part of it in my personal life, haha.