PDA

View Full Version : question: additional high end wax on Glanz Wax??

dennis hiip
07-25-2011, 11:14 PM
OK. I'm a noob and have purchased Einszett Polish Wax/Glanz Wax to use after I clay bar my Porsche . I'm wondering if another high end wax on top of the Glanz will have any additional benefit? If so, what wax should I use? Will it hurt anything. Car's paint is in excellent condition but not new. I want it to really pop. Thanks all.

Arnie36
07-25-2011, 11:17 PM
topping is all personal preference. the usual route is using a sealant for longevity, and then using a beauty wax for look. the layers seem to have a little benefit and you get the best of both worlds.
i personally like to use Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant with Fuzion or Natty's Red.

nothelle
07-26-2011, 04:20 AM
I was routing for sealant as base and carnauba as topper until a few months ago... i personally feel the added durability isn't as great as it should be and the final LSP that you use would overshadow whatever beneath it. So rather than wasting products, i just use one type of LSP and put a second layer to uniform the finish...

As far as LSP for your porsche, i recommend Z**ol Glasur, just acquired it and whether it's for porsche or others, it's a great wax. If you want some AG sold product: choose either WG Fuzion or P21S concours.... great stuff