PDA

View Full Version : Bling Bling Wax

Pages : [1] 2

Surfer
01-28-2007, 12:45 AM
Don't ask how I found this on Youtube lol, but pretty cool video for some detail company here in Boca Raton, I finally got their website to open but it was real slow for me for some reason, catchy name lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwYUbx9o4Jo

nick19
01-28-2007, 12:55 AM
Wow! VERY nice advertising.. free internet advertising through YouTube.

$2500 for an "El Mastero" detail... hmm.. wonder whats included?

Nuke33
01-28-2007, 01:01 AM
lol It better be a lot

Surfer
01-28-2007, 01:06 AM
Website worked for you guys? WTH lol, I have the new upgraded version of DSL and the site was like 56K for me lol. I like the name, Bling Bling mo'fo :D

nick19
01-28-2007, 01:13 AM
Website worked for you guys? WTH lol, I have the new upgraded version of DSL and the site was like 56K for me lol. I like the name, Bling Bling mo'fo :D

HEHE.. it took a few minutes for their website..

Basic starts at $150. I bet that's about 30 minutes of work. They must have a 5mil in insurance coverage.. at least.

-Nick

ltoman
01-28-2007, 01:32 AM
Wow! VERY nice advertising.. free internet advertising through YouTube.

$2500 for an "El Mastero" detail... hmm.. wonder whats included?

$2500 for a detail? OMG...with America's homeless and starving? That is ridiculous.
There is nothing anyone could do to a car that would be worth that. I mean look at Justin's jobs. They rock but they don't cost that! :confused:
Just my big mouth's .05 cents!

Celebrities. That is who it must be for. Here, get this scratch off my Aston Martin (sp).
Lol
Lauren
the sardonic

Strokin04
01-28-2007, 01:38 AM
Maybe Justin needs to up his prices. If they cater to the celebrities than 2500 is pocket change for them. For me 2500 better be a new paint job and a detail. Mike...

ltoman
01-28-2007, 01:42 AM
Maybe Justin needs to up his prices. If they cater to the celebrities than 2500 is pocket change for them. For me 2500 better be a new paint job and a detail. Mike...

(Yah, and it better be a FACTORY paint job too!!) LOL ;)

You are right; chump change to a celebrity. What do I know? LOL!!!:confused:

I don't know what Justin's rates are - I mean I hae seen his write ups and all, but I think you are right. He is worth more than he is getting. :cheers: Hope they are leaving thoughtful tips - I know I would be!!! Ya know?

Blessings,
Lauren:)

Strokin04
01-28-2007, 01:46 AM
Lauren, you said your vette is a little dusty take it to blingblingwax and get the 2500 dollar job and report back to us with a full write up :). Mike...

ltoman
01-28-2007, 01:50 AM
Lauren, you said your vette is a little dusty take it to blingblingwax and get the 2500 dollar job and report back to us with a full write up :). Mike...

Haha, Mike. Good one!
You going to pay the 2500? That is so kind. How ever can I thank you?;)

Dust I wash - I don't wipe it down. With that evil clearcoat - I'd never dare....:( :(
Hee hee

Blessings,
Lauren

Strokin04
01-28-2007, 01:54 AM
Oh yeah I remember reading about your fun experience w/ your vettes clear coat :). Mike...

ltoman
01-28-2007, 01:56 AM
Oh yeah I remember reading about your fun experience w/ your vettes clear coat :). Mike...

It is largely improved, but not exactly Scott's vette. Although I use AG's best... (sigh)
Oh well. I will work on it again this summer!!!

Im the MAN Lauren

Strokin04
01-28-2007, 01:59 AM
Well if you decide you are tired of dealing your vette's CC and want to get rid of it, I will be a nice guy and take it off your hands for ya. Mike...

ltoman
01-28-2007, 02:23 AM
how sweet...fraid not though.
just saw what gary said. i am a tough cookie, eh?
i'm going to
cry....
gary picks on me.

nick19
01-28-2007, 02:55 AM
(Yah, and it better be a FACTORY paint job too!!) LOL ;)

You are right; chump change to a celebrity. What do I know? LOL!!!:confused:

I don't know what Justin's rates are - I mean I hae seen his write ups and all, but I think you are right. He is worth more than he is getting. :cheers: Hope they are leaving thoughtful tips - I know I would be!!! Ya know?

Blessings,
Lauren:)

I would NEVER ever take my car to the dealership to get a paint job. I'd pay to stay local, and get better service. I won't fight orange peel or a half-assed job at the "'stealer'ship"... no way. Not me! :D

-Nick

Lauren, we all love you, you make yourself to easy to pick on.. Hey, a nice looking blonde like-yourself, who wouldn't!! I seriously shouldn't start.. and I belong in bed..