PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody used the following products?

CaneCharger
07-24-2011, 08:00 AM
Since I have a silver and white vehicles

Dodo Juice Lime Prime

Dodo Juice Diamond White Hard Wax
Dodo Juice Light Fantastic Soft Wax

I think this will be my next combo...Has anybody used these? Thoughts? Results?

BobbyG
07-24-2011, 08:07 AM
Hey Jeff,

My Dodo Juice collection is limited and I only have the following products;

Dodo Juice Supernatural Hybrid Paste Sealant
Dodo Juice Banana Armour Hard Car Wax
Dodo Juice Orange Crush Soft Wax

reality33
07-24-2011, 08:14 AM
I have exactly what you are asking about. I use the lime prime lite however.

On light and light metallics, the combo of the lime prime + the diamond white is stunning.
The Dodo juice waxes also seem to last quite a long time, and to make it last and look great even longer, I would suggest spraying it with red mist tropical every couple of washes.

CaneCharger
07-24-2011, 08:56 AM
Hey Jeff,

How do you like there products Bobby?

I have exactly what you are asking about. I use the lime prime lite however.

On light and light metallics, the combo of the lime prime + the diamond white is stunning.
The Dodo juice waxes also seem to last quite a long time, and to make it last and look great even longer, I would suggest spraying it with red mist tropical every couple of washes.

Wow - this makes me really excited! Yeah, I was trying to decide between the regular and the lite. Let me ask you this, when you used the products, did you already have a sealant and wax on it? Did the Dodo Lite take all of it off?

cmichael258
07-24-2011, 09:14 AM
I think this will be my next combo...Has anybody used these? Thoughts? Results?

I have used the Diamond White on my RX350, which is a silver/blue color (they call it Breakwater Blue) and it looks really nice.

Cane Mustang - I have a small jar of the White Diamond that I'll send for you to try out before making a purchase. It's enough to do an entire car. Just PM me your name and address and I'll get it out to you this week.

loudog2
07-24-2011, 09:24 AM
I have all those products. The lime prime has abrasives in it. It does well for lite clean-up before LSP. Plus it is easier to use for light clean-up then a polish(wipes off easier and doesn't stain trim). Just be careful on japanese paint. Left marring on my black highlander and the wifes matrix.

Those dodo waxes are good. The hard is a little more difficult to apply,but last longer. The soft is of coarse easier, but less durable than the hard. If you apply wax every couple weeks it doesn't matter anyway.

Dr Oldz
07-24-2011, 10:08 AM
As said above, the Lime Prime is a mechanical polish with abrasives in it. The Lime Prime Lite is a chemical polish with no abrasives. So you need to examine your paint condition and choose which one you need. Both will remove any previously applied waxes or sealants.

As far as the two waxes....I love both and think they are excellent products!

ScottB
07-24-2011, 10:12 AM
Have you tried Hard Candy on silver yet ???? Its highly missed and so nice on all metallics.

CaneCharger
07-24-2011, 05:09 PM
I have used the Diamond White on my RX350, which is a silver/blue color (they call it Breakwater Blue) and it looks really nice.

Cane Mustang - I have a small jar of the White Diamond that I'll send for you to try out before making a purchase. It's enough to do an entire car. Just PM me your name and address and I'll get it out to you this week.

WOW you would do that?

cmichael258
07-24-2011, 05:31 PM
Sure

I have the 30ml jar and the 250ml jar (which will probably last 30 waxings).

Just PM me your name and an address to send it to.

:xyxthumbs:

Scott DeBrun
07-24-2011, 06:41 PM
Well my DODO juice collection consists of the following:
Light fantastic
White diamond
Austantacious (2 jars)
Rubbish Boys juiced edition
Hard candy
Orange crush
Purple haze
Double wax hard
Double wax soft
Need for speed
Rainforest rub
DODO juice has been some of the best products I've ever used you won't be disappointed with any of their products.

CaneCharger
07-24-2011, 07:28 PM
Well my DODO juice collection consists of the following:
Light fantastic
White diamond
Austantacious (2 jars)
Rubbish Boys juiced edition
Hard candy
Orange crush
Purple haze
Double wax hard
Double wax soft
Need for speed
Rainforest rub
DODO juice has been some of the best products I've ever used you won't be disappointed with any of their products.

WOW :urtheman:

Twister
07-24-2011, 08:07 PM
Hey Jeff,

How do you like the orange crush? I want to try it on my TA