PDA

View Full Version : OPC as a car wash!!!

Pages : [1] 2

WEST SIDE
07-23-2011, 01:52 AM
As I got home from work my wife had her 2011 Lexus in the driveway with the hose out and wash bucket filled with soap and was ready to start to wash when I asked her which soap she was using,she says the orange stuff and I'm like what orange stuff and she says the one that says power clean on it.I did stop her before the sponge hit the vehicle but I guess it's time to hide my supplies.

Ken

Elite Pro
07-23-2011, 01:55 AM
:laughing:

NICE SAVE!!

Dr Oldz
07-23-2011, 03:00 AM
Perhaps she wasn't happy with the last LSP and wanted another :D

jpegs13
07-23-2011, 03:14 AM
As I got home from work my wife had her 2011 Lexus in the driveway with the hose out and wash bucket filled with soap and was ready to start to wash when I asked her which soap she was using,she says the orange stuff and I'm like what orange stuff and she says the one that says power clean on it.I did stop her before the sponge hit the vehicle but I guess it's time to hide my supplies.

Ken

If I ever came home and saw my wife ATTEMPTING to wash her car I would call my attorney.

She'd be having an affair and trying to cover it up by showing me that she cares about her car.

BobbyG
07-23-2011, 05:53 AM
Ken,

Talk about timing and divine intervention!! :props:

Old Tiger
07-23-2011, 06:29 AM
If I ever came home and saw my wife ATTEMPTING to wash her car I would call my attorney.

She'd be having an affair and trying to cover it up by showing me that she cares about her car.
That's funny John! I remember your rant about how she will workout for hours and then shoehorn the Escalade in a spot guaranteed a door ding to save walking 100 ft. Good stuff!

Old Tiger
07-23-2011, 06:31 AM

Ken
She was prepping for a new LSP!

CEE DOG
07-23-2011, 06:40 AM
Sounds like she was preparing to polish it!

DaHen
07-23-2011, 06:52 AM
Her intentions were good, but her hands were on the wrong product.

Setec Astronomy
07-23-2011, 09:14 AM
That's funny John! I remember your rant about how she will workout for hours and then shoehorn the Escalade in a spot guaranteed a door ding to save walking 100 ft. Good stuff!

That kills me..."I need more exercise, buy me a treadmill" and then "I hope the parking fairy is with me so I can get a close spot" :doh:

qaz393
07-23-2011, 09:15 AM
failure to read instruction.......

C. Charles Hahn
07-23-2011, 09:20 AM
So how much of your OPC did she waste?

Jenn1270
07-23-2011, 09:32 AM
That kills me..."I need more exercise, buy me a treadmill" and then "I hope the parking fairy is with me so I can get a close spot" :doh:

See...if you were a woman that would make perfect sense.

Jenn

pickles
07-23-2011, 10:16 AM
When the wife and I wash our cars together I feel bad after cause I feel like I'm micro-managing and lecturing too much.She also calls me out when I go over her work again.I've only yelled once though and that was the third time I had to remind/coach her to spread the sealant "thinner!"Overall she does enjoy it and is getting much better and I love having her out there spending time with me.

BobbyG
07-23-2011, 10:36 AM
When the wife and I wash our cars together I feel bad after cause I feel like I'm micro-managing and lecturing too much. She also calls me out when I go over her work again.I've only yelled once though and that was the third time I had to remind/coach her to spread the sealant "thinner!"Overall she does enjoy it and is getting much better and I love having her out there spending time with me.

This is exactly where my youngest daughter is and I too have been a bit over zealous in the lecturing department so I changed my approach.

She has a new car and fortunately I was able to catch her twice before she used the wrong product.

I've been teaching her the basics of maintaining her car both interior and exterior. She's caught on very well and knows all the right products to hit the basics of a wash & dry.

She's mastered the interior and actually performs her interior detailing in a specific order and the results are very impressive.

This is why education is so important and once taught it stays with you for life.