PDA

View Full Version : Costco Yellow MF Towels

Pages : [1] 2 3

Nick B
07-22-2011, 09:38 PM
What's everyone's opinion of these ? Good for anything ? The price is right . A 36 pack for $16.99 .

Robert8194
07-22-2011, 09:51 PM
I have used them for a number of years. I wouldn't use them on the finish of my Corvette but for general cleaning they work fairly well. I personally like the Sam's orange towels better.

LuxuryMobile
07-22-2011, 09:55 PM
Good for a TON of things, probably just not paint, although some seem to use them on paint without issues.

Great for interior, wheels, engine, leather, etc.

slickooz
07-22-2011, 10:01 PM
I recently bought two packs and they seem to be safe on paint.

DHCrocks
07-22-2011, 10:13 PM
I like the sam's club proforce ones better. They are plusher and softer. They are a great bargain no doubt. I don't use on paint either but they get extensive use on interior, wheels, and general around the house cleaning. I cut them up in to quarters and use as cheap disposable applicators...use once and toss. This is for things like leather dressings, 303 protectant, tire dressings, wheel wax.

C. Charles Hahn
07-22-2011, 10:43 PM
I like the sam's club proforce ones better. They are plusher and softer.

:iagree: I've been using them on paint for years, and never had a problem.

JRivers
07-23-2011, 12:00 AM
I'm glad you ask, because I was considering them too...Seems like everywhere I go now, I'm just looking for things I can use for detailing...am I sick or what! :D

jamesn184
07-23-2011, 12:02 AM
i use them on everything but my paint..

My Detailing Guys
07-23-2011, 12:12 AM
I'm glad you ask, because I was considering them too...Seems like everywhere I go now, I'm just looking for things I can use for detailing...am I sick or what! :D

:whs: I do the same as well. It can be at the container store. It never fails. The thought is always there....

93fox
07-23-2011, 02:13 AM

:iagree:I have used some of those and the costco ones on paint. Im always gentle when i use them and from my experiences they have never marred or left swirls. I personally, dont understand why some people feel the need that only high end microfibers can touch their paint. It really seems silly to me... just my opinion.

BobbyG
07-23-2011, 06:03 AM

Here too.

I bought a package of them about 4 years or so ago and still have some left, they work pretty well.

goathead
07-23-2011, 06:21 AM
:iagree:I have used some of those and the costco ones on paint. Im always gentle when i use them and from my experiences they have never marred or left swirls. I personally, dont understand why some people feel the need that only high end microfibers can touch their paint. It really seems silly to me... just my opinion.

Completely agree. That's what I use and have never had a problem. Just tear the tags off.

Nick B
07-23-2011, 08:19 AM
:iagree:I have used some of those and the costco ones on paint. Im always gentle when i use them and from my experiences they have never marred or left swirls. I personally, dont understand why some people feel the need that only high end microfibers can touch their paint. It really seems silly to me... just my opinion. Probably because of the mentality that if it cost more then it must be better .

jwellsii
07-23-2011, 08:25 AM
Probably because of the mentality that if it cost more then it must be better .

:iagree: we use the ones from sams club all the time with no-problems :props:

Maxima Mom
07-23-2011, 09:49 AM
We started from the get go with these on our maxima and had some high end ones too. The costco ones work well. We remove the tags and i always check before it touches the paint to make sure the nap is clean and free of any stuff... We wash them with dp micro fiber cleaner and have had no issues...all in all a great product
Maxima Dad