PDA

View Full Version : Help Posting Pictures

Pages : [1] 2

Stittville Ed
01-27-2007, 11:27 AM
I would like to add pictures to posts but have not been able to figure it out.
My wife got a Canon Elph 6MP for Christmas which takes great pictures.
All I have right now is the software that came with the camera.

Do I upload the pictures to somthing like PhotoBucket.com or SnapFish.com and then add them??????

Thanks,
Ed

Brace1
01-27-2007, 03:11 PM
Yep, use an online svc such as those you referenced. Then you use the icon for inserting image in your post to reference the URL where your pic exists.

ltoman
01-27-2007, 03:27 PM
Yep, use an online svc such as those you referenced. Then you use the icon for inserting image in your post to reference the URL where your pic exists.

Brace said it all!! Ask in a pm if you get stuck. If I could figure ot out, you surely can too!
Lauren :)

Stittville Ed
01-27-2007, 03:42 PM
Thanks for the help and pointing me in the right direction.
I will have to post some of the pictures of all the snow we have had, but a picture can't get you the real feel of the -19 we ahd a few nights ago.

ltoman
01-27-2007, 03:49 PM
Thanks for the help and pointing me in the right direction.
I will have to post some of the pictures of all the snow we have had, but a picture can't get you the real feel of the -19 we ahd a few nights ago.

Yikes! Don't think I would want to... that is whyI don't return to NYC!!!
God to hear ya got it tho!!
Blessings,
LaurenIm the MAN

Stittville Ed
01-27-2007, 06:37 PM
We are due for a warm up, it's called June

Nuke33
01-27-2007, 07:17 PM
haha june sounds about right haha, dont you just love NY

ltoman
01-27-2007, 10:22 PM
We are due for a warm up, it's called June

Still, I will always love NY! you can take the girl outta NY.....
hee hee
Lauren:p

Gary Sword
01-27-2007, 10:27 PM
Brace said it all!! Ask in a pm if you get stuck. If I could figure ot out, you surely can too!
Lauren :)

Lauren, I need help posting pictures but I don't want to get in trouble.;)

ltoman
01-27-2007, 10:47 PM
Gary,
I don't believe you....I think you want me to pay attention to you. you are, after all, my dearest button pusher.... hee hee
no worries. i love you anyway gary. you are a lot of fun.
luv,
Lauren T.

ltoman
01-27-2007, 10:48 PM
haha june sounds about right haha, dont you just love NYI seriously do sometimes. Like to go back yearly....:(

Gary Sword
01-27-2007, 10:51 PM
Gary,
I don't believe you....I think you want me to pay attention to you. you are, after all, my dearest button pusher.... hee hee
no worries. i love you anyway gary. you are a lot of fun.
luv,
Lauren T.

I can't resist your buttons Lauren :) but I don't want to get in trouble :confused: . I hope you have fun. Making people laugh is a good thing.:D

ltoman
01-27-2007, 10:54 PM
I can't resist your buttons Lauren :) but I don't want to get in trouble :confused: . I hope you have fun. Making people laugh is a good thing.:D

Yep. you'd like some of my buttons better in person! ROFL - hee hee hee
I knew you missed me. Glad someone did! Hee hee....;)

I make everyone laugh - I should have otten into stand up. i am way worse in person. People usually love it.
Gary is a naughty boy ...
I like Gary!
Those are some fine pictures of your neighbor's cars in your avatar there dude.
Luv ya!
Lauren T.:grouphug: :awesome: :p

Gary Sword
01-27-2007, 11:04 PM
Yep. you'd like some of my buttons better in person! ROFL - hee hee hee
I knew you missed me. Glad someone did! Hee hee....;)

I make everyone laugh - I should have otten into stand up. i am way worse in person. People usually love it.
Gary is a naughty boy ...
I like Gary!
Those are some fine pictures of your neighbor's cars in your avatar there dude.
Luv ya!
Lauren T.:grouphug: :awesome: :p

Lauren, you always get me off topic. I'm sure I would like you buttons in person.:) Lets get back to the posting picture topic. Are you trying to mess with me about my avatar??? What are you saying?? Are trying to start some more stuff??? ;)

ltoman
01-27-2007, 11:08 PM
Lauren, you always get me off topic. I'm sure I would like you buttons in person.:) Lets get back to the posting picture topic. Are you trying to mess with me about my avatar??? What are you saying?? Are trying to start some more stuff??? ;)

Who me? Never. I have no idea what you are talking about. I did not think a little humor was banned... since obviously it is not outta line nor does either of us mind.
But if you want me to be totally serious, Gary, you are not being truthful. You know very well how to post photos. Nah nahnahnah nah....
So there.:D
What do you really want? To chat? Lonely? Bored?
What's up, dude?
Lauren:)