PDA

View Full Version : BOGO Question

sharpcard
07-22-2011, 12:18 PM
I have been putting together an order all week. I'm now ready to place it and I realize that the BOGOs have changed and I have several items from last weeks BOGO in my cart. They are still listed as BOGO in the cart but will it change when I checkout?

LegacyGT
07-22-2011, 12:26 PM
Usually if you try to check out, it will prompt you that the items are no longer available and pull them out of your cart.

:( You may want to place an order via phone, but on the other hand, the current BOGOs are really something special, not typical to see these products.

maximus20895
07-22-2011, 01:47 PM
Yes, just to note that the BOGOs change every other Friday :)

sharpcard
07-22-2011, 01:48 PM
I went ahead and placed the order and all of the BOGOs went through except the price of the Wolfgang ETS had gone up a little. Now I'm ready for my order to hurry up and get here already.

AG will have a hard time beating last weeks VIP but I hope they do.:xyxthumbs:

snowking724
07-22-2011, 02:18 PM
If you ordered after the BOGO's changed on the site, don't be surprised if your order is adjusted. We don't want another AG is the worst thread.

Twister
07-22-2011, 02:24 PM
I came across that something one time. I thought I had another week until it changed but I was wrong. I can't remember how I figured out though, it's been too long

hbSean
07-22-2011, 02:24 PM
I went ahead and placed the order and all of the BOGOs went through except the price of the Wolfgang ETS had gone up a little. Now I'm ready for my order to hurry up and get here already.

AG will have a hard time beating last weeks VIP but I hope they do.:xyxthumbs:Make sure that it shows the proper number of items with the BOGO i.e buy 3 then the invoice should read 6 not 3.. It happened to me on my last order

sharpcard
07-22-2011, 04:47 PM
Ya'll were right. The invoice at check-out showed them as BOGO, but the invoice that was e-mailed to me does not. Oh well...now I know to clear my cart before I place an order.

Meghan
07-22-2011, 04:55 PM
Ya'll were right. The invoice at check-out showed them as BOGO, but the invoice that was e-mailed to me does not. Oh well...now I know to clear my cart before I place an order.

When we get the order it come through as the current pricing and or bogo status. What you have in your cart will hold as you put it in there has to do with the cookie setting on your computer I think.