PDA

View Full Version : AG is the best!

Lawndawg
07-20-2011, 03:17 PM
Just wanted to thank all the folks at AG for the best service from an internet site I have received! Love being able to order on Sunday and be trying out my new products on Wed.

Wish the sun would hurry up and get a little lower so I can get started on the wives Maxima!! Just got my third order in so I've got new things to try. She is in my new truck till I get it done so wanna get it done ASAP!!

Thanks AG!

Elite Pro
07-20-2011, 03:19 PM
:welcome:
Yes AG is awesome with a great staff:props:

You in MS? What part? I'm in Greenville

Twister
07-20-2011, 03:40 PM
Just wanted to thank all the folks at AG for the best service from an internet site I have received! Love being able to order on Sunday and be trying out my new products on Wed.

Thanks AG!

I got an email that my order finally arrived that I placed last Wednesday. Not AG's fault though. They sen it out next day but it sat at the UPS warehouse for over a day before going out for delivery. Normally it doesn't take a week

Lawndawg
07-20-2011, 04:46 PM
Pro, I'm up in the northeast corner on Pickwick lake. Need to add Iuka to my profile. Been to Greenville a couple times fishing. That is quite a haul from here. Thanks for the welcome. Have learned tons here and am slowly but surely building my arsenal.

Mentalm
07-20-2011, 04:56 PM
WELCOME TO AGO :D

ag is the best :) but god there addicting! my collection of products have exploded! and i still dont make really any money at detailing so its like a personal detail collection and i just placed another order cause of the 20% RAWR lololol i think im starting to understand women and shoes..... cause bogo on some good items on here is like OH EM GEE wheres my money! and sales on here i have to fight and i always end up giving in lolol

Jenn1270
07-20-2011, 06:59 PM
Welcome to AGO fellow BullDawg. You will find this place quite friendly and willing to answer your questions.

Lawndawg
07-25-2011, 09:54 PM
Thanks Jenn!! Ready to get back down to Starkvegas for some football!

Meghan
07-26-2011, 07:33 AM
Thank you for being a customer of ours, I hope we can continue to do our best for you! Our customers are the reason we are here!

alko
07-26-2011, 07:46 AM
WELCOME TO AGO :D

ag is the best :) but god there addicting! my collection of products have exploded! and i still dont make really any money at detailing so its like a personal detail collection and i just placed another order cause of the 20% RAWR lololol i think im starting to understand women and shoes..... cause bogo on some good items on here is like OH EM GEE wheres my money! and sales on here i have to fight and i always end up giving in lolol

OMG....I think you just put this whole thing into perspective for me. *SIGH* women have shoes.....we....have detailing products!!!

Mentalm
07-26-2011, 09:57 AM
OMG....I think you just put this whole thing into perspective for me. *SIGH* women have shoes.....we....have detailing products!!!
haha sad thing is my g/f saw my post and guess what she brought more shoes.... and laughed at me and said i have no reason to complain anymore lolol BUSTEDIm the MAN

Jenn1270
07-26-2011, 08:20 PM
Thanks Jenn!! Ready to get back down to Starkvegas for some football!

In Iuka huh? I pass by there every time I leave Huntsville going to St. Jude in Memphis

Lawndawg
07-26-2011, 08:54 PM
Don't blink, haha.

Jenn1270
07-26-2011, 09:01 PM
Don't blink, haha.

We got caught in rush hour traffic one day and it took exactly 1 minute to get through town...HEHEHEHHE