PDA

View Full Version : Another PoliSeal question

kansasdn
01-26-2007, 02:20 PM
I need some advice--I've tried a search but can't seem to find the answer--Can a glaze be used with PS?? Under/over?? XMT carb/RMG?? :confused:

FloridaNative
01-26-2007, 02:31 PM
My question to you would be why would you want to use a glaze? The RMG which is a glaze on the level with a finishing polish would in all likelyhood remove the Poli-seal if applied over it. But Poli-seal itself is like a fine polish and a LSP all in one product. There's really no need for a glaze if you're using poli-seal. Just my 2 cents.

kansasdn
01-26-2007, 03:07 PM
Yeah--I know the PS is sort of a fine polish/LSP---I was thinking more about the glaze over the PS to help fill any remaining defects then using NB over the glaze---now that I think more about it, I guess using OP or OC then glaze then NB would be a better approach perhaps

FloridaNative
01-26-2007, 03:10 PM
Yeah--I know the PS is sort of a fine polish/LSP---I was thinking more about the glaze over the PS to help fill any remaining defects then using NB over the glaze---now that I think more about it, I guess using OP or OC then glaze then NB would be a better approach perhaps

Or you could use OC or OP and then Poli-seal and then NB as well. Just another option for you. You could use a glaze on top of the Poli-seal as long as the glaze just consists of oils and fillers a glaze with cleaners or abrasives would likely remove the poli-seal.

Nuke33
01-26-2007, 03:12 PM
i think poli seal is an amazing product!

kansasdn
01-26-2007, 03:55 PM
glaze on top of PS--would RMG fit the bill ?? or XMT??

Nuke33
01-26-2007, 04:01 PM
I think eather world work well but im not sure havnt used them