PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning from Idaho . . .

SoonerJohn
07-20-2011, 08:51 AM
I just got registered yesterday and wanted to say Hello to everyone. Have been looking around the threads for a little while and will have some questions once I get the hang of posting and responding to the different forums and threads. . . I am getting near retirement age and bought a 2010 MX-5 last fall. I am having a lot of fun driving to work while the weather is nice, but winter is a real drag . . lol . . . So, hope to get involved in the next little while and have some fun in the process. . .

Peace ! ! !

Meghan
07-20-2011, 08:52 AM
:welcome:

blac2k8cs
07-20-2011, 09:09 AM
I just got registered yesterday and wanted to say Hello to everyone. Have been looking around the threads for a little while and will have some questions once I get the hang of posting and responding to the different forums and threads. . . I am getting near retirement age and bought a 2010 MX-5 last fall. I am having a lot of fun driving to work while the weather is nice, but winter is a real drag . . lol . . . So, hope to get involved in the next little while and have some fun in the process. . .

Peace ! ! !

Welcome, I am in Idaho too. Where abouts are you?

SoonerJohn
08-04-2011, 10:37 AM
I am in the great berg of Idaho Falls. . . . Just on the Snake River . . . . Be have been here about 30 years now. . . Winters really cold . . . lol . . .

erock
08-04-2011, 10:51 AM
Welcome to the discussion.

DaHen
08-04-2011, 10:56 AM
Welcome.

Yes, you have cold winters. But you have beautiful country out there.

Buckskincolt
08-04-2011, 11:13 AM
I am in the great berg of Idaho Falls. . . . Just on the Snake River . . . . Be have been here about 30 years now. . . Winters really cold . . . lol . . .

Hello and :welcome:

I have a good friend who lives in Idaho Falls. He owns and operates Pro Rentals equipment rental. And yes I avoid visiting him in the winter!

Have fun here!:xyxthumbs:

CEE DOG
08-04-2011, 12:54 PM
Welcome to Autogeek!! Always a pleasure to have another Idahoian! Im the MAN