PDA

View Full Version : Prayer

Pages : [1] 2

Jenn1270
07-19-2011, 07:11 PM
Please say a little prayer for me tomorrow. I have 3 orders from AG coming in and just placed another. The 20% discount is killing me. I am a girl and biologically we cannot pass up a goos sale. Beware, my husband may just kill me.

If you don't hear from me tomorrow night, send out the police.

Jenn

BobbyG
07-19-2011, 07:13 PM
I will pray for you Jenn and if things go south I'll stop by to rid you of this scurge... :laughing:

Enjoy all the "necessities" heading your way!!

Finemess
07-19-2011, 07:13 PM
Be strong Jenn. :)

Flash Gordon
07-19-2011, 07:17 PM
Prayer sent Jenn

Porsche Pilot
07-19-2011, 07:33 PM
You need intense in-patient therapy. The most important part of the therapy is to immediately send me all of your items so that I may disperse them among the forum gang.

FUNX650
07-19-2011, 07:54 PM
Please say a little prayer for me tomorrow. I have 3 orders from AG coming in and just placed another. The 20% discount is killing me. I am a girl and biologically we cannot pass up a goos sale. Beware, my husband may just kill me.

Jenn

My prayer: May Jenn's voice be lined as with velvet as it slips softly across her furrowed lips, so her man will surely be filled with delight. Amen

(Excuse me for a minute. I had to get a tissue. I almost had teared-filled eyes. Hard to type that way. OK I'm better now.)

Note: As far as money goes, don't worry about it. Because:

If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning. ~Aristotle Onassis

Bob

cmichael258
07-19-2011, 07:58 PM
As a fellow "over buyer" "over stocked" AG forum member, I think Last Rights might be in order.

BobbyG
07-19-2011, 08:28 PM
My prayer: May Jenn's voice be lined as with velvet as it slips softly across her furrowed lips, so her man will surely be filled with delight. Amen

(Excuse me for a minute. I had to get a tissue. I almost had teared-filled eyes. Hard to type that way. OK I'm better now.)

Note: As far as money goes, don't worry about it. Because:

If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning. ~Aristotle Onassis

Bob

That's just butiful man...... :cry:

Perfections
07-19-2011, 09:21 PM
Am I the only guy wishing their wife where more like Jenn! Lol just tell him you put the products to good use and polish out his car :)

cutter
07-19-2011, 09:34 PM
I was asked to stop buying until I got my building completed but this sale going on now is just too good to pass up!!! If I order tonight it should be here Friday and she has to work Friday!!!! Things have a way of working themselves out...lol...Also saying a prayer for Jenn.

Jenn1270
07-19-2011, 09:36 PM
Truth be known his truck does need a good cleaning and polishing. Maybe he will overlook the packages if I do his truck this weekend instead of my Pilot.

Jenn

john b
07-19-2011, 09:45 PM
stay strong

kronos
07-19-2011, 10:12 PM
Am I the only guy wishing their wife where more like Jenn!

I don't. I can only afford one addicted autogeeker! Im the MAN

Rayaz
07-19-2011, 10:32 PM

Jenn

You know, that's a true story. I told my wife about the 20% VIP sale and she said "well, you better get what you need then".

Twister
07-19-2011, 10:34 PM
So does your husband enjoy detailing or just you?

Don't worry, I'm expecting an order tomorrow and I'm placing another. I kept checking tracking on the order that's coming in tomorrow hoping it would get here early