PDA

View Full Version : My Autogeek experience

dwengier77
07-19-2011, 05:13 PM
So i have made 2 orders in 2 weeks, for a combined total of over $450. The first order was done on the internet, with a call to Autogeek to confirm some information before finalizing the order. That was Monday night, i received the order on Wednesday, no issues and all there. The second order was yesterday, again i called to make sure i had all i would need. Then i finalized the order on the internet. About three hours later i realized i need one more item. I called Autogeek asked them to add to the order. I was told it would not be a problem, well guess what? I received the order today, and it was all there and perfect. I wanted to let everyone know that i appreciate the help and professionalism at Autogeek (PBMG). They have made my transformation into an obsessed car care Madman very easy and pleasurable. I have read some post were so people were not satisfied for one reason or another. This post is to remind the great folks at Autogeek (PBMG) that they are doing a mighty fine job....
A HUGE KUDOOS TO YOU GUYS>>>>>>>>
Thanks
Daniel:dblthumb2:

FUNX650
07-19-2011, 05:32 PM
Yes!! It's good to hear from a happy camper. :)

Bob

dchristo
07-19-2011, 06:11 PM
my experience has been great as well

A.P.A.D.
07-19-2011, 06:34 PM
im glad to hear it when people post here about their POSITIVE experiences. most of the time people vent on the forum instead of calling AG and getting it taken care of(like we all know, the AG staff would do).

thanks for taking the time to sure your positive experience Daniel!

tuscarora dave
07-19-2011, 06:34 PM
There are some really really crappy customer service in this world nowadays and Auto Geek is a very refreshing change from that. Not too many places have exceptional service such as the Geek. :dblthumb2: Keep up the good work.

CaneCharger
07-19-2011, 06:37 PM
Yep - I have had 3 orders and everything has been perfect! They have great customer service and the products are top-notch - won't go anywhere else...

jimbo585
07-19-2011, 06:42 PM
Whether you work for a company, or just love to shop it, its always nice to hear people pay compliments. Customer service is of number one importance for my company I work for and its nice when people go out of their way to show appreciation!
Autogeek does do a great job! Although I never had an issue where I needed to contact them, I never would hesitate to!

BobbyG
07-19-2011, 06:49 PM
With Autogeek this is the rule rather than the exception.....:props:

jsgntulok
07-19-2011, 06:57 PM
Why can't all businesses have the great customer service that we so enjoy from Autogeek?