PDA

View Full Version : I just got to know...

paradog
01-25-2007, 09:16 PM
I love AG! ANd the products they sell are excellent. My question is simply this...IS Meguires really good enough to selling when compared to the great products offered at AG? This is not to say that MEguires is not a quality product, but it seems that its not the first choice around here.

Kelso
01-25-2007, 09:21 PM
they do have some great products and are used quite a bit for their professional line, and i think they offer the best OTC products out there, but i prefer the stuff created by pbma usually

nick19
01-25-2007, 09:25 PM
I love AG! ANd the products they sell are excellent. My question is simply this...IS Meguires really good enough to selling when compared to the great products offered at AG? This is not to say that MEguires is not a quality product, but it seems that its not the first choice around here.

Some products, yes. Very well worth it. Then again, some products AG blow Meg's stuff away.

Which products were you interested in comparing Meg's to?

-Nick
5-Star Auto Detailing

paradog
01-25-2007, 09:46 PM
not a reference to comparison but just seems the line itself is not up to the AG standard. Mind you that I'm a n00b and might be speaking out of place.

nick19
01-25-2007, 09:53 PM
not a reference to comparison but just seems the line itself is not up to the AG standard. Mind you that I'm a n00b and might be speaking out of place.

Many many detailers use their line. They make great products, at a great price. I will not go away from my roots, but I'm open to other products as well. AG seems to offer exactly what I am looking for.

Meg's polishes are their best products. They also have good sealants, and waxes.

abrcrombe
01-25-2007, 09:56 PM
I think most brands have standouts... Meg's is a great OTC product, their detailer line is VERY good. NXT is pretty popular and even though it is OTC, some products compete well with the boutiques. AG has a good blend of products, including PBMA and Meg's.