PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Acura TL (Optimum Poli Seal)

bigaizsosexy
07-17-2011, 01:55 PM
Hey all!!!

Here is a Client's 2007 Acura Tl Black with Blue Metallic Flake in it. The women paid for a one step paint correction and I chose to use Optimum Poli Seal with my PC XP. I used both Green and White pads for light paint correction (not course green). It went on real smooth and cut the majority of the minor defects out of the paint within 5 or 6 passes. (shown in photo) It applied like butter and wiped off even better. The product is clean and worked well. Deepened the black and cleaned the paint extremely well.

Comments are appreciated.

Marc08EX
07-17-2011, 02:04 PM
Wow that's pretty good for poli-seal! It eliminated majority of the swirls!

I didn't have the same luck when I used poli-seal as my 1 stepper. Maybe I'll give it another shot.

Great job BTW!

bigaizsosexy
07-17-2011, 02:07 PM
Thanks, if I can ask what pads were you using? It didn't take every swirl out, but most of them either lightened or vanished. The hood I did probably 10 passes on each section because I think the product has a longer working time. REAL results take time.

LegacyGT
07-17-2011, 03:04 PM
I have been having fantastic results with Optimum Poli-Seal and Tangerine Hydro-Tech pads. Nice correction job!

Marc08EX
07-17-2011, 03:09 PM
Thanks, if I can ask what pads were you using? It didn't take every swirl out, but most of them either lightened or vanished. The hood I did probably 10 passes on each section because I think the product has a longer working time. REAL results take time.

I was using the LC white polishing pads. I do agree with you that taking stubborn defects out took multiple passes with the poli-seal.

Nick McKees37
07-17-2011, 03:13 PM
I have been having fantastic results with Optimum Poli-Seal and Tangerine Hydro-Tech pads. Nice correction job!

Hydro-Tech Tangerine + Quality AIO = WIN :props:

BobbyG
07-17-2011, 03:19 PM
Optimum Poli-Seal does a pretty nice job at lessening the swirls, remove oxidation and generally freshening of the paint. The Acura looks great and I'll bet there's a happy owner somewhere!! :props:

bigaizsosexy
07-17-2011, 06:45 PM

Thank You!!

bigaizsosexy
07-17-2011, 06:46 PM
Optimum Poli-Seal does a pretty nice job at lessening the swirls, remove oxidation and generally freshening of the paint. The Acura looks great and I'll bet there's a happy owner somewhere!! :props:

You bet ya, Bob!

alko
08-13-2011, 10:52 PM
I'm not having the same luck with Poli Seal and LC tangerine hydro pad. What speed should I be using with the PC 7424XP?