PDA

View Full Version : glare products

Pages : [1] 2

StephenK
01-25-2007, 11:47 AM
has anyone used any of these products? they sound good but you know how that goes. i have been emailing customer support cause i cant find any before and after pics and they are very pricey. 12oz of polish for like 34.95 and will only get 3-4 cars out of it. when i keep asking for before and after pics i was to just but the polish. lol.

abrcrombe
01-25-2007, 11:53 AM
Never heard about them before, but XMT polishes are very cost effective and work wonderfully!

Surfer
01-25-2007, 11:56 AM
Never heard of them but 12 oz should go much farther then 3-4 cars unless your globbing it on?

abrcrombe
01-25-2007, 12:00 PM
Probably want to take down the link... no linking allowed here.

StephenK
01-25-2007, 12:02 PM
i forgot about the links. sorry.

abrcrombe
01-25-2007, 12:04 PM
No problem. How come you are so interested in that one brand? Have you looked at other brands that have proven abilities with the posts here?

StephenK
01-25-2007, 12:06 PM
i am always looking at different brands. on here and just doing searches. i am only so interestred in them cause of the claims they make and i want them to prove to me that it is worth the price. which they have not done. cause after they told me to just but the products i asked if i can get full refund if not satisfy and they have not answered me. lol. wonder what that means?

StephenK
01-25-2007, 12:23 PM
never had to return one bottle to any customer. The product works. Go buy at your Honda Motorcycle Dealer.
Honda purchased over one million dollars worth of Glare, Called Honda Glare Professional Polish. They did their testing and said it was the best product they ever tested. They did not say that about all of the other products on the market and they purchased ours.

Thank you for your time. this is email i got from the company

Al-53
01-25-2007, 01:14 PM
I have been told that the Fire Glaze is the same product also....the product description are so close also..

Al

ScottB
01-25-2007, 01:36 PM
durability is on line with Zaino, unfortunately the looks are no better than most older sealants. Thus DP, Zpro, UPP and many others have a glossier appearance and less plastic sealant look.

StephenK
01-26-2007, 11:50 AM
durability is on line with Zaino, unfortunately the looks are no better than most older sealants. Thus DP, Zpro, UPP and many others have a glossier appearance and less plastic sealant look.

so the products are not worth the extra money they want for them?

ScottB
01-26-2007, 06:04 PM
I found them kinda boring from look, but it WAS the biggest thing on the corvetteforum last year, for about a month. (hype)

Nuke33
01-26-2007, 06:53 PM
Ive never heard of them id go with AG stuff. great prices and costumer surcive!

StephenK
01-26-2007, 11:54 PM
I found them kinda boring from look, but it WAS the biggest thing on the corvetteforum last year, for about a month. (hype)

i knew someone on AG would have heard about this line of product. i did not think that stuff could be that much better than anything on here. considering the high price and snobby emails i got from that company. thanks guys

dennish
01-27-2007, 09:49 AM

I put this on top of my Avaitor and the durablity is 9+ months but the looks on a scale of 1 to 10 is about 5 and ease of applications is about 3 with 10 being the best. But it sure nice not to worry about the roof for months on end.:cheers: