PDA

View Full Version : Website Connection

Ron Atchison
07-15-2011, 08:06 PM
What is the connection between Autopia-Carcare.com and AG. Best I can gather is PBMG bought the site and now own both. Which leads me to my other question. Why don't both sites then sell all the same products? Would seem all the products would be offered on both sites.

BobbyG
07-15-2011, 08:12 PM
I do believe PBMG is acquiring interests in Autopia, yes...

Ron Atchison
07-16-2011, 09:31 AM
Ok just when I think I have solved some of my confusion on all of the products out there now and what they do I'm once again confused by the websites. There’s nothing like coming to the party late and trying to catch up. Last night when I posted the question about the website connection, I wasn’t using my personal CPU that has all my favorites stored in it to make the comparison. So I go to the Autopia Car Care web site after seeing the PBMG press release thinking it’s the one I have saved and it just has a new look after the acquisition. Then this morning using my own CPU I go to what I was thinking was the new Autopia Car Care website only to find out that there are two autopia websites. This just doesn’t get any better for a new guy!!