PDA

View Full Version : VIP20 + AGO ... Not possible...?

ObsessiveAutoDetail
07-15-2011, 06:19 PM
I have in the past used discount promo codes in conjunction with the AGO code... What gives???

93fox
07-15-2011, 06:22 PM
hopefully the guys at AG can respond this. But so far, we are waiting for a 3 hour free shipping block and use the VIP20 at that moment. But lets see what AG has to say.

kronos
07-15-2011, 06:25 PM
The system only allows a single coupon code to be used at a time.

ObsessiveAutoDetail
07-15-2011, 06:26 PM
The system only allows a single coupon code to be used at a time.

That's odd.... I've done it before...

BobbyG
07-15-2011, 06:28 PM
I have in the past used discount promo codes in conjunction with the AGO code... What gives???

Josh,

I've tried this several times in the past and one code or the other but not both....

A couple of times free shipping was automatic and the discount code applied however this is a rarity...

Niele
I have in the past used discount promo codes in conjunction with the AGO code...

Really? I have never seen it work with two coupon codes.

But, what does work is that you can use a coupon at the same time that they are running free shipping. That way, you get the free shipping AND the discount from the coupon code. This I have used many times. But, I've never seen two coupons work at the same time.

kronos
Per their website:

How do I use a coupon code?

When you’re ready to checkout, view your shopping cart and click checkout. On the next page you will enter your billing and shipping information and a coupon code in the space provided. The code will automatically apply the discount to applicable items in your shopping cart. Only one coupon code may be used per order.

That is odd though that it has worked for you before. I normally don't even try it.

ObsessiveAutoDetail
07-15-2011, 06:32 PM
Josh,

I've tried this several times in the past and one code or the other but not both....

A couple of times free shipping was automatic and the discount code applied however this is a rarity...

Maybe that's what happened... Who knows... It's still a hell of a deal...!

Meghan
07-15-2011, 09:12 PM
One code per order, always been that way.