PDA

View Full Version : Got some new things on the way

Whitethunder46
01-25-2007, 11:11 AM
Ordered some different stuff today.

Gallon of Megs APC+
12 oz. of Megs leather cleaner/conditioner
and 32 oz. of silicone free dressing.

All from their pro detailers line. I'm trying to find good products that work well and are cheap to buy in bulk, so these are sampler sizes except for the APC+.

I plan on using the silicone free dressings as a base to AA tire gel instead of using AA Foam or other OTC foams as bases. Should be more cost effective.

Nuke33
01-25-2007, 11:17 AM
The APC + worked great for me, smells good to!

FloridaNative
01-25-2007, 11:23 AM
cool. :) enjoy your products. :)

g00dy03
01-25-2007, 11:31 AM
Were you able to get the APC+ from Autogeek? I had to get the regular APC because I could not find APC+ on the website.

Surfer
01-25-2007, 11:52 AM
Ordered some different stuff today.

Gallon of Megs APC+
12 oz. of Megs leather cleaner/conditioner
and 32 oz. of silicone free dressing.

All from their pro detailers line. I'm trying to find good products that work well and are cheap to buy in bulk, so these are sampler sizes except for the APC+.

I plan on using the silicone free dressings as a base to AA tire gel instead of using AA Foam or other OTC foams as bases. Should be more cost effective.Nopt sure how good Armor All Extreme Gel will bond to the silicone free dressing, let me know. I only use the tire foam to sit while wet to clean, if I leave the tire foam on it's protective layer doens't allow the gel to really soak into the tire.

Whitethunder46
01-25-2007, 12:22 PM
I couldn't purchase from AG since they didn't carry sample sizes of the professional line and APC+.
I will be purchasing the gallon sizes from AG once I find the correct products I want to use.

Surfer, I'll let you know. I plan on doing some comparison's with just AA gel, AA Gel on top of silicone free dressing, and silcone free dressing by itself.

I never noticed a bonding issue with AA gel on top of AA foam after I wiped the foam down a little. I noticed maybe 3-4 extra days of coverage with AA gel on top of the foam, rather than AA gel by itself.

PhaRO
01-25-2007, 07:21 PM
I've used APC+ which is great. The Leather Cleaner conditioner is great too, although I'm not fond of the smell. Does a nice job on the leather and other interior surfaces. I haven't used the silcone free dressing so please post what you think as I've wanted to give it a shot. I've been using the all season dressing on tires and have been pleased.

Avengeance
01-26-2007, 12:14 AM
Youll love the APC+... deffinately a staple in my detailing arsenal.

nick19
01-26-2007, 01:39 AM
Youll love the APC+... deffinately a staple in my detailing arsenal.

You can also use the dressing on the interior, and engine. Meg's products are some of the more versatile products out there..